Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Cheated out of a bid

I tried to enter a maximum bid of US $40.00 for the item in the link below, but my bid got mysteriously rejected. And to my surprise the very item sold for only US $33.00. I am really beginning to lose faith in e-bay's customer service, and the way i...

What to do when the package is returned to sender without being notified to the recipient ?

Hi, Canada Post returned the package to the sender because, for some reason, I never received any notice of delivery.After calling four times Canada Post and having each time a different answer there is still nosolution that will satisfy the seller t...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item

Why does eBay allow sellers to misrepresent the value of coins and why is there nobody at this joke known as eBay [should be eRipyouoff] to contact about this or any other problems. Customer support is non-existent so how do you notify them or should...

Will not let me buy until I leave phone number

This is a Cnd seller I've dealt with many times in the past, when I go to pay paypal tells me it won't let the purchase through without a phone number. Won't provide one. What are my options?

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listing issues

Having several issues this evening trying to make a new listing through ebay.ca Unable to change shipping to metricI click on 'add/remove shipping options', checkmark for metric, change does not save. new 'shipping preferences' details won't loadI cr...

how do I change my ebay name

how do I change my ebay name? Can I keek my info? Can I link old account with new account, can I keep my feedback?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Kitimat votes to supress Canada's future prosperity

KITIMAT, B.C. -- The residents of Kitimat, B.C. have voted against the proposed Northern Gateway pipeline project in a non-binding plebiscite.The ballot count from Saturday's vote was 1,793 opposed versus 1,278 who supported the multi-billion dollar ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

How To Close Case??

a buyer opened a case against me , he returned the item then i made full refund BUT not through ebay , now the case still open !!! the buyer do not know how to close it so HOW WE CAN CLOSE IT ???? i scare ebay double charge me the same amount !!!!!

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is anyone else having problems when relisting & changing formats with it reverting back to original?

I have been having problems the last couple of weeks when I try to relist items & change the format or price or time. After I make the change it will often revert back to what was in there originally. Like if I had it for 5 days originally change it ...

Steven Harper

Am i understanding this correct that Harper basically wants to make our health care like the US ... so our women can have babies in ally ways and bath tubs because they do not have 30k to have a baby and put it in ICU for 2 days ... If I understand t...

Changing my credit card.

I want to change the credit card on my Paypal account but only for one of my eBay selling accounts. Any tips? I will also be changing the bank account, but I know how to do that.

listings not visible when searching manufacturer part number entered in item specifics / description

Up until recently all my items that I have listed with manufacturer part numbers in item specifics are not showing in results, if they do only show in "more items related to" Items listed by US sellers the same way are clearly visible in the search r...

Resolved! Discounting my Prices

I have current listings on eBay that I would like to discount by 10% or 20%, but I can not find where to do that on my listing page?Am I blind? Is it right in front of me? Please help Thanks in advance

How do I create a collection?

The new Collections feature is interesting. I've even created one and added an item. I have no idea how I added the item or how to add more items? I also can't seem to find any instructions on the Collections feature now either. Any help would be app...

Resolved! Can buyer give me 2 negative feedbacks?

Hi,When eBay calculates the positive Feedback percentage, eBay excludes repeat Feedback from the same member for purchases done within the same calendar week.Dose this applies to the negative feedback,too ? I mean if my customer buys more than 2 item...

Policies & Procedures

Why does EBay have policies and procedures if they do not comply with them? & why do they have double standards for everyone "depending" on the case?! I know there are laws that are being broken here (as per my lawyer) is there anyway to speak to som...

shipping

when a costumer requests the cheapest shipping with no tracking , and item dose not arrive who is at fault

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I make $$ on a low price item?

I have a number of low price items listed, but was just looking through my charges and , for example, I sold a tennis bracelet for $5.49, was charge .61 Final Value Fee, .99 FVF on shipping and I think paypal also charges for payments being made thro...

Hey, how do i set up a damaged item claim if the listing is over 45 days old?

Received a damaged item. I was promised a refund by the seller, but it never processed, so the seller told me to contact ebay and set up a claim, but since the transaction is old, it won't let me. And trying to talk to an actual person is next to imp...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Who is carrier PBI

I receievd tracking number UPAAB000000038239859 with the carrier listed as PBI. Who is PBI, how can I contact them. Thanks,

Can't buy an item..

I live in Canada, I am trying to purchase baby shoes and it will not let me because ebay thinks the item is a 'baby walker'. Is there anyway of fixing this? http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=191125948224 This is an example, clearly no...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.