Who thinks like me that the GLOBAL SHIPPING PROGRAM is unfair to buyers?

m3399
Community Member

I bought an item from an US seller,who used the Global Shipping Programm,which cashes on unjastified import charges.

Pitney Bowes contracted a courier in Canada and my item never got delivered to me.In the delivery comfirmation it showed a housenumber that doesn't even exist in my street.

The seller was not responsible for anything and i opened a case in the Resolution Center,which decided against me because there was 

proof of shipping with tracking number.A tracking # is no garantee and in my case,because although the shipping fees for the buyer

are steep, there is not even a signature requiered upon receiving the merchandise.Nobody seems to be responsible.

Pay Pal and Ebay closed my case very quick because the seller used their shipping option.

When USPS is used and items are getting lost,the buyer has a better chance.

I am so furious about this treatment and the fact that nobody wants to be responsible.I have to accept wrong doing and pay for it????

My item costed $20 and approx. $16. Not a large amount,but very,very dissapointing for not getting support.

I will never again buy from sellers who are using this shipping option.

When I see an item,I like,I will always let the seller know why I am not buying from him/her.

Maybe in time they realize that they might not be able to sell as fast as they would like to.MY MEMBER ID : m3399

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

If the delivery confirmation shows the wrong address, and your correct address is on your eBay sales record and PayPal accounts, call PayPal and explain the situation.  If the item was sent and delivered to the wrong address, there should be something they can do.  If you get no satisfaction from the CS rep, ask to speak to a supervisor.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Please post all questions about the GSP here: Questions about the Global Shipping Program

Please post all comments about the GSP here: Comments about the Global Shipping Program

-----------------------------------------
Help us keep the community friendly and fun for everyone, check out the Guidelines
Message 3 of 3
latest reply