Why are my gallery pictures not showing? Picture in listing is there. I've been waiting a long time.

I have not had this problem before. The listings I posted today do not have a gallery picture. When in the listing its self the photos are there and all looks normal. I thought maybe it was just being slow buts its been over 2 hours now since I listed.

I have a pile more listings to put up but I don't want to do the work if the pictures are not there, then have to do it all over again.

Whats going on, how can I fix it? Will it fix its self or do I need to contact eBay support?

Not sure if I should go ahead and post more listings.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: Why are my gallery pictures not showing? Picture in l...

It is a known glitch.

EBay told one person who posted to the thread about this on the Seller Board that it would take between one day and thirty to correct.

The first day has passed.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

The problem appears to be solved.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

It is a known glitch.

EBay told one person who posted to the thread about this on the Seller Board that it would take between one day and thirty to correct.

The first day has passed.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

The problem appears to be solved.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

On a few of my listings I couldn't see my main photo of the item. I just revised my listing and moved the photo to a different one and submitted the revisions. Then I revised the same listing with the photo I wanted to appear. Fairly fast and simple solution

Message 4 of 4
latest reply