Why aren't people able to see what shipping is gonna Cost on my Auctions

slyh92
Community Member

I put what postal service and when I do search on the product I can see the shipping Cost below the product

And despite me putting all the info on my auction  for them to Find the shipping info them self people still insist on Pestering me about what its gonna cost , and 99% of these idiots don't  buy anyway .

How can I Make it so people cant ask what shipping is gonna cost ?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re:Why aren't people able to see what shipping is gonna Cost on my Auctions

Hi ..Buyers would not be asking if listing provided the information needed.

I checked your calculator for both US and UK. Nothing is set up for international. Can revise and add.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

PS .. It is simply not adequate from a buyer's perspective to say.. figure it out yourself. Does not commit you to the buyer as eBay requires.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Unless you are only selling to Canada, in which case you should consider listing in Canadian dollars, you have to add shipping and handling charges to the appropriate section of the Sell Your Item sheet for the cost to be available to potential buyers.

If the customer finds that the total cost of the item,including shipping, is too high, of course he will not buy. Leaving you with the one percent who finds the price appropriate.

Because of their bulk and high shipping cost, adult diapers are probably not a good international mail order product. You can set your Seller Preferences to Block bidders from other countries.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

The reason the U.S. rates are not showing up is because you are asking the calculator to figure out a price using International Air or International Xpresspost and neither of those services are available in the U.S.

You need to separate your U.S. shipping from other international shipping. I would suggest that for the U.S. you use expedited USA shipping as it is less expensive than xpresspost. If you use paypal to print your shipping labels for exedited within Canada and the U.S. you receive an approximate 18% discount.

Is 10kg an accurate weight?

Message 5 of 5
latest reply