Why can't I edit my listing? Something about "some of your photos do not comply with our Policy???

What has changed again? I wanted to edit one of my listing by lowering my asking price and encountered this problem: it keeps warning me: " Provide correct information in the highlighted fields: some of your photos do not comply with our Policy".

I could not stop this so I ended the listing and made another one (same) but this warning is still there and I can't post my listing anymore. I have not change any picture in the listing and it was fine for weeks before this" Now why suddenly my pictures are not okay? It even says that I must have at least one picture (I have 12!).

Just would like to say that I had used the free offer of BUY IT NOW that I do not usually put in my listings and I wanted to edit to Auction only and by lowering my asking price. Could this be the problem? Thank you everyone - anyone - for your help! 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Why can't I edit my listing? Something about "some of your photos do not comply with our Po

If your photos do not comply with eBay's new policy you will get that message.  You can leave the listing as is but if you go to revise it or relist it you won't be able to do so.

The photos have to be a minimum of 500 pixels on the longest side.  This policy was in place last year but now eBay is enforcing it.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Re: Why can't I edit my listing? Something about "some of your photos do not comply with our Po

Thank you westernstargifts for answering me ! Sorry to be so late in thanking you.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply