Why do I get message saying 'Case information not available' when I try to take action as requested

Recently I asked a seller to cancel a case where my granddaughter bought some sort of drill bit for .01 ( one cent). The seller agreed and I got a message under the listing in my purchase history saying seller want to cancel transaction - take action.

When I click on the 'take action', all I get is a message saying: "Case Information Not Available" ???  I tried checking paypal, but the case isn't listed there, so now I don't know how to 'take action' to complete this transaction.

Anyone know what to do?   (besides changing my password so emmy can't buy anything else, I already did)

Thanks, Christy

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

It may be just a time thing. Or a glitch.   Try again tom...

It may be just a time thing. Or a glitch.

Try again tomorrow. But if this is a request for a cancellation, there is no real rush. If you were to ignore the request it would close on its own in seven days. No fallout for you or for your seller.

Both of you will be able to leave feedback.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

It may be just a time thing. Or a glitch.   Try again tom...

Hi Femmefan! I was hoping it would be you to answer - you're always dead on.This is a mutually agreed cancel transaction request. I asked - they said okay. Once again, thanks for your help - you really do rock!

Christy
Message 3 of 3
latest reply