Yup, paranoia is setting in...

rykkm
Community Member

So, near the end of June, I won an auction for an HTC Google Nexus One, at a great price. Shipping label was created 2 days later, and there it sat, only reading "electronic information submitted by shipper" for almost 4 weeks. Contacted seller, he couldnt explain it. A couple of days later, I advised there was still no movement, so he offered cancellation with full refund, which I accepted. A bit suspicious, but ok, it happens.

Found an even better HTC auction on Sunday evening at a great price, managing a last second snipe. Sent seller a thank you on Tuesday, saying I would certainly advise when it arrived. No word back yet. Paid for express shipping, hoping this goes better than last HTC purchase. If it doesnt, maybe I will try Samsung...? I hate to waste a good snipe...

Cuppa Joe!

Rick
"Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity" - Frank Leahy
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

You're getting paranoid after 1 problem?

You've got it down to a science!

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. Carl Sagan
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

The post was intended as more tongue-in-cheek than anything else. another cancellation and I might start to believe it...

Cuppa Joe!

Rick
"Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity" - Frank Leahy
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Perhaps the Smartphone gods are trying to tell you to get a Windows Phone.  Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 4
latest reply