Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Resolved! How can I cancel a transaction I haven't paid for yet?

I HAVE FINISHED SHOPPING AND AM ABOUT TO PAY FOR MY PURCHASES. I HAVE DISCOVERED THAT I DO NO HAVE ENOUGH MONEY IN MY ACCOUNT FOR BOTH ITEMS, AND I DON'T REALLY WANT THE SECOND ONE ANYWAY. HOW DO I CANCEL THE SECOND ONE? AND WHY AM I TYPING IN ALL CA...

is there a "pink" around? seller keeps copying my listing even after asked to stop

Hi I'm just wondering if there' an ebay "pink" around. I have a seller who is copying my listing almost word for word and steals my picture. I have asked the seller to stop doing this and have reported the seller to ebay through the official online f...

size difference between slots on red "street" boxes vs the Canada post store lettermail slot?

Hi, new seller here from Toronto, I used my neighborhood big red Canada post street box to test if some packages would go through and it worked. Later, when I tested at a Shopper's drug mart postal office letter-mail slot i found it was too narrow fo...

Canada post 2014 recap

Cut back staff ( You wait Longer)Remove Door to Door ( They took away Easy)Cost hike ( They took away Cost effective) This is how I see this ..We will support less Canadian Families and even put some in horrible Finicial state..( kinda how all busine...

More problems and confusion, on .com only

If any one buys on .com and has a watch list, something weird is happening. On my other ID I have a watch list with some items in it, I added to more to my watch list and low and behold they are not there in my existing watch list. I have to click on...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

this person rip me off big time

I buy a paid of sunglasses with a cam from back in september and this item was brand new and when i got it it was broke already so I contact him he took me 21 messega back and forth with him to get him to send me a new pair he try to save time by ans...

Can't list item

I can't get past the second stage in the selling process. After I fill out all the item description, shipping, etc fields, when I push the next button it just keeps bringing the same page back. I have filled in ALL the necessary fields properly. I ca...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Do I have any options here?

I purchased a rare matched set of 4 Hella headlights from a vendor (I5vw) who charged $60 US for shipping/handling but instead used an unsuitable old cardboard box, some plastic shopping bags and some newspaper to ship them. Both of the Low-beam lamp...

HS Codes?

OK, what's going on now....I tried to use Paypal's Ship Now feature and couldn't proceed without filling out the HS code. I had never heard of HS codes! Thankfully a bit of Googling and I was able to find out what it was, but this was always optional...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to handle a returned item

Hello, I'm somewhat new to selling on ebay and have yet to encounter this kind of return-item issue: I sold a NIP IKEA sofa cover to a buyer (Note: a very new buyer with 0% feedback). Here is my 14-day return policy as outlined on the item listing: A...

.com is a disaster everything missing

Has anyone else that uses .com lost everything, no my Ebay, no sold, no purchases, no watching, no listings, nothing, all is gone right now

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How do I set search for Canadian vehicles only? Filter isn't working

Trying to search cars for sale on eBay.ca. There is a filter option for vehicle location but checking it still populates with US items, although a few less. Is there a way to search that doesn't require entering each add to find out where the propert...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Postal Code is not valid, and used to work

hi, I've been trting to buy someting and for the first time, my Postal Code is not valid...I never change any of my information since years and I never and problems with my postal code before... How Come my postal code is not valid anymore?? I'm a us...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Link to Community vanishing...

For some reason the link to Community keeps disappearing from eBay pages. I clicked on Basic Selling and it was there one time and gone the next. I finally went to Site Map and connected with it here where it does show at the top of this page. My bro...

15 years ago ...

... NATO started 78-day "humanitarian" bombing of Serbia that cost thousands of civilian lives, destroyed 40,000 homes, schools, libraries which NATO dismissed as "collateral damage", stole piece of Serbian land and created US puppet state so US can ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Should I wait until April 1st to list with calculated shipping and other shipping questions

Hi again. I'm looking to list high end jeans, a few trendy pieces of clothing/shoes, perfume, DVDs, new cosmetics etc The DVDs will have calculated shipping to encourage purchasing more than one. The perfume, I just send for free because it's usually...

eBay's message "This duplicate listing is not visible to buyers yet..."

Hello Everybody,I was relisting today five unsold items (as auctions) and presumably pressed something wrong during this procedure. Now these five items are listed with eBay's message to me as shown below: This duplicate listing is not visible to buy...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.