Zero insertion fees Fixed price Promo list up to 10,000 items FREE

There is a new promo starting today and runs until June 6th, by invite only.

Message 1 of 29
latest reply
28 REPLIES 28

Re: Zero insertion fees Fixed price Promo list up to 10,000 items FREE

I have not received it either.  Ebay hardly ever emails me even when I get the promos, so how can I "activate" it with no email? (The few times I've actually gotten an email it is 2 or 3 days after the promo started).  After the password fiasco you would think they could have a free listing promo for ALL sellers!  Smiley Mad

Message 21 of 29
latest reply

"so how can I "activate" it with no email?"

Check your Selling Manager.  That is where a promotion can be activated.

Message 22 of 29
latest reply

I usually get invited to all the promos, but didn't receive anything for this one. That is why I think this promo was sent to store owners only. 😞  Are there non-store owners who received it?

Message 23 of 29
latest reply

I didn't get it so it wasn't for all store owners.

Message 24 of 29
latest reply

I usually get invited each time too, but not this one... really frustrating! Annoying too. Waiting over two-three weeks for a promo and found out they already got one going.. that I was NOT invited to it!! I don't get why they can't let just all sellers list and I mean there isn't that many canadian sellers to compete with to US sellers. We have a hard time selling our stuff anywhere with high shipping costs, even to our own country. My stuff  I sell is one of a kind items and I only stick with stuff that can be shipped by letter mail for cheapest costs, and I really like them all listed at all times but not worth me having a store as I only sell maybe 50 items out 10,000, but so worth it for me, as long as I can list them for FREE!! And at least having them active each month for a couple of weeks.

Message 25 of 29
latest reply

Checked my ebay message box and don't see any message there, and of course no e-mail either... so there is nothing I can use to activate this promo =(

I'm guessing if I look via the Selling Manager, it'd be under "Promotional Offers", right? The only ones I see are the 50/50 auctions and the 6 motor ones... so it looks like I indeed did not receive this much needed promotion =(

Message 26 of 29
latest reply

Hi Pierre, talking about performance, my Ebay dashboard states 0.16% defect rate for one count and 0% Closed cases without seller resolution.
Does this meet the requirement for an invitation or other conditions must apply?
Thank you
Message 27 of 29
latest reply

@pachom10 wrote:
Hi Pierre, talking about performance, my Ebay dashboard states 0.16% defect rate for one count and 0% Closed cases without seller resolution.
Does this meet the requirement for an invitation or other conditions must apply?
Thank you

Meeting the sellers performance standards doesn't mean that you will get an invitation to all promotions.  Ebay doesn't tell us how they decide who gets an invitation.

Message 28 of 29
latest reply

It seems to be so indeed,

"Only sellers invited via an email and/or a message in My eBay and whose accounts meet eBay's minimum seller performance standards are eligible" so it is not enough to meet the standards but to be on Ebay's lucky side....

I used to receive it every month by email, suddenly not this month so I thought I would ask what changed and the answer i got from an Ebay rep just now is that the invitation is given RANDOMLY ....that was the answer I got. I guess my luck at lotteries just ran out...Smiley Wink

Message 29 of 29
latest reply