Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Item not received pass est delivery date, seller ask me to wait another 20 days?

I bought an item (worth $100usd) on Mar 10. The estimated delivery date is Apr 14 and item still not here. Contacted the seller and was told to wait another 20 days. It is a reputable seller. Will I lose my right to dispute the charge, if I wait anot...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Faulty item .

What do you do when you receive a faulty item from Australia and they will take a look at it if I ship it back on my dime. Shipping would be more than what I initially paid for item in first place.

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! I ordered a Bullion item from US Seller who uses GSP?

My 1st Order I was charged Import Fees, but on my last recent Order I was charged $0.00 USD Import Fees. Has there been any recent changes to Importing Gold Bullion from US into Canada. I don'y believe there is any Taxes or Duty charged by Customs fo...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

How did a blocked bidder contact me

I have an Ebayer contacting me with accusations. I have politely responded to this person's accusations, and before it got to a point where it won't serve me, I placed him on my blocked list and blocked him from communicating. Was fine for a couple o...

Seller Does Not Ship Items, Says They Resent It, Still Never Arrives.

I ordered four pairs of socks, two pairs on February 7, 2016, and the other two on February 18, 2016. On March 21st I opened a dispute file for the first two, and March 25th for the second two. I bought all four items separately and none of them arri...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Editing CSV files from Turbo Lister

I've mentioned this issue in a couple of threads on the Seller Central section, but it merits its own thread... I cannot for the life of me import an edited csv file into TL - in fact, I have never been able to in all of my years using TL. I'm using ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

how to Bulk Edit listings fr .com to .ca

Although I have been at this selling stuff for over 10 years, I am needing some help and feeling like I am starting all over again with the learning process. Is there really much difference listing on .ca than on .com like I have been these last 10 y...

Sleep Apnea Machine Parts...

General question, I am pretty sure that the sale of sleep apnea machines is not allowed, but what about separate pieces of said machine? For parts?

I finally sold a CDN $ listing to a US buyer, things are looking up, LOL

17 Sold this month. Off .com 7 sold all to US buyers. Off .ca 10 sold, 8 to Canadian buyers, 1 international and finally this morning a US buyer. Normally when I listed in US $ on .ca, my sales were 80% to the US so considering, I have only sold one,...

Dear Ebay, Don't integrate 3rd part shipping solutions if they don't protect sellers.

Mistake Number 1 Sold item to Bolivia Mistake number 2 Am Canadian. Mistake number 3 Not part of global shipping program Mistake Number 4 Clicked on 'Print shipping label' which took me to Paypal shipping options. Mistake Number 5 Didn't realize that...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Canadapost won't issue claim refund for item received damaged due to it being a "fragile item"?

Well I seem to have found the hard way that the Fine print on back of Expeditied Insured USA with tracking and $100 does NOT include fragile items coverage??? This seems ridiculous when what would normally arrive damaged other than China, Porcelain o...

I made a mistake on the address which I was having an item sent to.

I put an incorrect post box for where my item is to be sent. I put PO Box 279 instead of 276. I also put the street address. If the item is sent by a courrier service it should be no problem, if it is sent to my post office it will probably go to som...

Listings

When I look at my listings it reads ADD TO CART but when my customer in the U.S. looks it reads VISIT SELLER STORE , no way could she buy two items and put them in a cart from my store either.

Resolved! I list calculated shipping to everywhere. Why are U.S. buyers expecting free shipping??

Apparently my listings are showing up as Free Shipping to U.S. on mobile sites. I have buyers backing out when I tell them the cost to ship. First time it happened, I ate the cost figuring I had made a mistake. Second time and third time, winning bid...

Does eBay Money Back guarantee cover defective items?

There is something wrong with an expensive item I bought. The seller does not accept returns (as stated on the listing, haven't contacted them yet). So I want to open a case but which reason should I choose : Doesn't work or defective or Doesn't matc...

Resolved! What happens when a stamped envelope has not arrived?

I did the thing an sent a 5 dollar bill in the mail with a stamp. Now...(weeks later)...the buyer is emailing saying that they *never* got it. I wrapped the bill in paper, but I am afraid that some PO worker saw it through the envelope and took it. I...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Who are you on the .com community?

Alright...Some of you might think this is silly and others might think this is cool, but I found something pretty cool!All you have to do is change the web address in your browser when you look at your profile:Change out where is says ebay.ca with eb...

Change UN.png
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Got wrong item, Seller only gives option of partial refund or keep it. What do I do?

Hello,I opened a case for this already. (Item not as pictured and then seller said "Hello Dear friend I am sorry about that Could you please accept it Or we can give you a partial refund Sorry to bring you inconvenience Best regards") What do I do? D...

Repair Service Listing

Hello everyone. I have an electronics repair business and decided to start a repair service for TV boards. The customer ships the board to me at their expense. When I get the board, I repair it, test it then ship it back to them with a tracking numbe...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! I never received an item, so the seller refunded me the money, but now it shows up as "unpaid"?

I recently had an order that was taking excessively long so after contacting the seller for an update, he graciously offered to just refund the money. Since he did that, the item now shows up in my Purchase History as "unpaid". Actually it was paid f...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why am I getting a "buyer is not accepting bids from you at this time" when the seller says they do

Why am I getting a "buyer is not accepting bid from you at this time" when the seller says they are accepting my bids and have no restrictions on me. Sometimes I have already made a few bids on the item and get this message when placing s further bid...

why are some buyers address UNCONFIRMED

why are some buyers address UNCONFIRMEDIsn't Ebay supposed to verify a buyers address and confirm it before a buyer can make a purchase. Why why why are addresses UNCONFIRMED?

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Incorrect "Shipping From" Location - Actually Shipping From China

I recently (actually not so recently) purchased a set of batteries from a seller. I paid more for them, as I needed them quickly and didn't want to wait for shipping from China. I chose my seller and listing carefully as I needed them in a couple wee...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.