Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Missing Gallery Pictures

You know, of all the eBay glitches we experience, the missing gallery picture is the one that irks me the most. I can understand a delay of a few hours during the last day of a promotion (like the one offered on .ca which ends today) but sometimes it...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 28 replies
  • 0 helpful

'Man orders Kindle and receives 'tumour sample' in courier mix-up'

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-bristol-35275855 "A man who ordered a Kindle electronic book reader received a patient's tumour sample instead in a courier delivery mix-up.James Potten said when he opened the FedEx package the box was marked as 'p...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Question - How to BULK End Auction Listings

This is a question for experienced and knowledgeable sellers: Do you know - from your actual experience - of an easy way to bulk end a large number of auction listings? The question deals specifically with auction style listings. We all know it is ve...

Defect removal

Just so I understand - buyer opens item not received case, buyer closes it a few days later when item is received (yes, mail is a little slower in December) - but I keep the defect. Is that correct?

I won a bid and didn't pay. The seller didn't calculate a shipping price to Europe from US and open

Hello every one! I won a bid from US " 231790898242 " Thimberland shoes. The seller show shipping price for US not to Europe according of my address on E-bay delivery. I was send message about calculate shipment-but she didn't response. I didn't pay ...

6 month's isn't enough time for dispute resolution when the seller does not ship the item promised.

I purchased an item from on ebay. Its was the Assassin's Creed Syndicate Big Ben Edition Pre Order. He accepted my $214.98 Canadian dollars and said that when he received the item upon it's release in October he would ship it to me from the UK. I am ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Have I missed something? Why are my selling prices on My Ebay suddenly including Canadian dollars?

My eBay page has a Canadian flag at the top, and all my selling prices now include Canadian conversions. When I check to see how many other sellers have listed a book title I want to sell, that comes up with Canadian sellers first. At least I think t...

Contacting eBay

I have an extremely difficult buyer that I am dealing with. Does anyone know how I can contact ebay, what is their telephone number please.

Beware, Ebay buyer protection is not effective!

Hello,Recently, I purchased some trading cards on ebay for a buyer that says they are located in Calgary. I figured since he live so close to me, I would just pay for it with Paypal because I thought I was safe with the eBay protection program. WRONG...

ProScammers? Can our paypal emails be seen by sellers during refund?

Hi. Need help. Please?Navigating Ebays "Contact Us' options just leads to dead ends on this question. Question: Can (me as a buyer) paypal addresses be found out by sellers when we start the refund process?Is there any way?I'm getting paypal spoofs a...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Fixes Security Flaw

A researcher reported a security flaw to eBay that would have enabled fraudsters to steal its members' credentials, according to Motherboard, which wrote about the vulnerability on Monday. The publication said eBay confirmed it received the report on...

eBay's Global Shipping Program Tracking

eBay's Global Shipping Program seems to add many days to the shipping time for items supposedly sent 'International Priority'. I received non-GSP items all the time from the US shipped via USPS and they arrive quickly and can be tracked all the way f...

• 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Combined invoices not going through

For the 3rd time this morning in the last 2 weeks, buyers have asked why I haven't sent them a combined shipping invoice, I have always done it right away. Is anyone else having problems with this? The invoice comes up on my email saying it was sent.

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Easily Download / Upload Products

I have a certain amount that I can list each month. When I get a promo I try to list as many things as possible and when those listings end they are in the Unsold section and after a while they start to disappear. Is there a way to download them so t...

Resolved! Can't contact seller for a refund and not able to leave feedback for purchase not received

So I purchased a laptop fan on Oct 18 and by Nov 6 I still have not received it. I contacted the seller who promised to resend me the item. By December 14 I still have not received that item. By then I have sent at lease 2 messages to the seller and ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

If a buyer changes their mind?

I have a first time buyer who purchased an embroidery kit, and now wants to return it because she finds the stitching too small for her. As she has changed her mind is she or me responsible for the return shipping?

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

I can not leave feedback for my buyers i have contacted ebay numerous times no reply

I am unable to reply or leave feedback for my buyers this has been going on for sometime now i have contacted ebay on numerous occasions but they tell me it will be fixed but it has not this is affecting my sales and i am sick and tired of contacting...

A buyer from new zealand bought my Item

Recently, a buyer from new zealand bought an item I had listed and I don't even ship to that location, only canada and usa, but he didn't bother to read the listing and bought it anyways, I tried cancelling the order but no response, and I'm not even...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

photos are not uploading

Listing 5 items through active then attempted to upload the photos on Ebay for Gallery close ups, and NOTHING, Everything else I revised on the listing went through but No photos, Then I notice that Others have had this issue earlier in November….So ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Remarks made regarding feedback rating

This may and I hope it does start a civil discussion. Something that has been bugging me lately about the remarks and statements being made about buying from Sellers with low feed back. Statement made such as "And any feedback below 99% is poor. Belo...

• 9 replies
  • 1 helpful

Light packet rates

Are the rates on the CP site actually correct: USA up to 150 - $3.79., up to 250 - $6.37, up to 500 - $10.66 International up to 150 - $6.51, up to 250 - $10.46, up to 500 - $19.12 So for a 200 gram package to the US rate goes from $5.00 to $6.37 and...

• 59 replies
  • 0 helpful

received a returned item damaged

Hi there. I am a seller and received a returned item recently from the US - I'm in Canada. It was returned in a brown padded envelope (not my original bubble mailer), first-class (it cost about $10 for a very light item) and when I received it was ta...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.
Most Helpful Authors