Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

ebay is destroying my store can some one please help us stop them?

Melven Kings and his merry band of heartless individuals (Aka Customer Dis-Service driods) continue their needless dismemberment ( a few adds deleted each and every day not being allowed to list new items?) of our once growing store. It has gone on f...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is there International seller fees?

Hello, I am not sure if I am following all the complicated rules on ebay. Especially for sellers. I am trying to list my items on ebay from outside of country where I registered as a seller in Canada. Now I am in Korea and I am trying to list my item...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Highway 407

Everytime I use this highway, it just reminds me of the great things the conservatives have done.

wear red to remember solidue 21/10/2014

Not sure who cares you will have some people who think it's stupid. There always is. A lot of people are wearing red for the peace soldiers and to show we are strong and won't let terror effect us. on 23/10/2014

Resolved! Cancelling a transaction

Hello, My seller and I are trying to cancel a transaction which has already been completed. However, the item won't be shipped due to a problem and so my seller wishes to refund me, so we are using eBay's resolution center to do so. The seller opened...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

WANTS REFUND WHEN IN ADD SAYS NO RETURNS

I SOLD A HARD DRIVE THAT WORKED FINE NOW CUSTOMER SAYS HE HAS PROBLAMS WITH IT , SAYS THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH IT AND WANTS A REFUND , I HAVE NO REFUNDS ON THE ADD WHAT SHOULD I DO? THIS WAS AFTER HE GAVE ME GOOD FEEDBACK TO?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Any ebay representatives in this place?

If so can you please explain to me and the many others who list on ebay.ca why the listings are not showing up on ebay.com? I understand it could take hours sometimes but days...seriously? Also, why is it that sometimes my listings magically disappea...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I report a seller for asking me to do something illegal?

I had a dealing with a seller over the weekend, regarding a product that was sent at the size paid for, but is a very small make. I'm assuming that this Canadian seller is listing the item at the size on the tags, and they are made in China. Most peo...

customs

How much does customs charge when mailing an item from Australia to Canada.The item is less than 40.00 .Thank You Kathryn

Resolved! Heads up- iPhone 6 Case listings are wrong (as of Oct 2014)

Just received a case for the smallest iPhone 6. It was the wrong size. Waited 3 weeks for it to arrive from California. The seller sent the oversize iPhone 6 PlusThe listing For Apple iPhone 6 Plus 5.5 Black Rugged Hybrid Armor Hard Case Cover Y Stan...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canceled: October 22nd Weekly Board Hour

Hello Canadian eBayers, Unfortunately we have to cancel this week's chat as we are all busy testing the new After Sale flows to make sure everything is smooth and ready for launch. We will catch up with you next week at our regular time. In the meant...

I paid for the item after finishing biding exact price Ebay requested from me. Now the seller incre

I paid for the item after finishing biding exact price Ebay requested from me. Now the seller increasing the price due to changing the costs of delivery. So I have to pay the difference or the seller canceling my order and I will be waiting for money...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Defect rate - from bad to worse

For those who have not seen this new eBay fiasco - here it is. New way to measure performance rewards sellers providing great serviceStarting with the August 20 monthly seller evaluation, a new measure, the transaction defect rate ("defect rate"), wi...

• 218 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why would a buyer their their feedback comments to "private" so they can't be seen by others?

I have had a buyer make a purchase and their feedback says username(private). What would be some reasons for doing this? My first instinct is to jump to the conclusion that they have left significant negative feedback for others or that they are pote...

Mystery Signature on Red Ware Pottery?

I don't know if I am asking this in the right forum.Does anyone recognize this signature on modern red ware pottery?Your help would be appreciated.Thanks.

free relisting?

List your items for FREE – make money today!List auction-style FREE + add Buy It Now free. Fixed price is free in most categories too. Learn More Can someone explain when I re list items after the first time my listing free items number goes up and I...

wrong payment information. Buyer can't pay

SOLD AN ITEM BUT SEEMS I HAVE ENTERED WRONG PAYMENT INFORMATION AND BUYER CAN'T PAY.? I'M IN CANADA AND BUYER IS IN U.S. I'M NOT SURE WHAT ISSUE IS AND I CAN'T SEEM TO FIND CUSTOMER SUPPORT TO HELP ME WITH THIS. BUYER JUST EMAILED ME FEW DAYS AFTER I...

What does this even mean? The card you entered cannot be used for this payment.

Tried making a payment with Mastercard. This card was never associated with any PayPal account. Got this message: The card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit or debit card number. Called PayPal, asked them. T...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

2014 on track to be hottest year on record

September is the 4th month this year to be the record hottest month globally. http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2014/oct/20/2014-on-track-to-be-hottest-year-on-record-says-us-science-agency More evidence on how the northern regions are more affe...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.