Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

RE: resetting payment options

I am a buyer purchasing an item overseas, through a language misunderstanding I thought the sellers desire was to be paid by cheque, therefore I chose that option, I have since discovered the sellers payment of choice was paypal all along. I chose th...

problems messaging

Hi i was just wondering why when i go to message some sellers it doesn't let me message themit asks for the item number i get that put in,and then it asks the reason why i want to contact the seller i do all of that, and then its saying that i cant m...

CA Sellers: Please share your insights!

I would like to hear about your insights on what it's like being a Canadian eBay seller. Please post your thoughts here, what works, what doesn't, ideas for improvements to the site or for new features, etc. Please keep the topic on selling. Note: Th...

feedback not left

Hi Not sure how everyone feels about this but when buyers do not leave feedback and since feedback is important for discounts and buyers assurance, I think ebay should automatically add positive 5 star feedback-(maybe send a reminder and let them kno...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

Coming soon!!

I've only had my store for a couple of months so I am still finding my way through the system. I dont know if there is a way to place in my store, coming soon. Its getting close to what I hope will be a Christmas rush and I got some great items I wou...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Incorrect number of messages displayed

I find it very difficult to contact eBay to report a problem. Available selection options are not what I'm after.The incorrect number of messages is displayed to me. The tab tells me I have 3 but this is not being reset correctlyFot example, I have n...

How does Best Match really work?

I know this is a much discussed topic but can anyone clarify how best match works. I am looking at a particular item I have listed. I have filled out every possible field correctly, offering free shipping to U.S and Canada and am a Top Rated seller w...

• 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

How can I save unsold listings to a file?

My TL crashed again when trying to import over 2000 unsold listings from ebay. Is there a way to save my unsold items to a file other than TL? Is there a way to save unsold listings for longer than 90 days? I have been using the new DRAFT tool on eba...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sister site Half.ebay.com only to the US? Why?

I've been looking for some games and found some really good prices on this site. But it doesn't offer to ship to Canada. Why does the states have to make things so difficult?

Resolved! Is it legal a company in Canada domestic market sell goods in USD?

I bought some auto parts from Prime Choice on ebay.ca. As the parts priced in US dollar so I thought they will deliver from US. But this seller was located in Ottawa, on itself websitesame products at almost same time the price are much cheaper than ...

Buyer made a bid still hasn't paid

A buyer made a bid 2 weeks ago. Still hasn't paid I messaged him, sent an invoice still no word. How much time do they get before I can relist? Thank you.

summary page mess

Why is Ebay playing with the summary page again. Can't access anything and get some stupid stuff instead of information. I wish they would give it a rest. Fire everyone and start over, especially senior management

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay defrauding their customers

Why does ebay try to defraud the sellers? "If your item sells, you're charged a Final Value Fee. Except for motors and real estate categories, the Final Value Fee is a percentage of your final closing price. If your item doesn't sell, you won't need ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Where do I find a contact to send an e mail to ebay Customer Support

I have made an error on the invoice I produced for a recent sale. I inadvertently put the Total $15 on the wrong line and did not realise that this had increased the shown total to an incorrect total of $30. The buyer cannot complete payment as when ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

bad seller

why is there no way of contacting e-bay directly.made purchase from bad seller with many very unsatisfied customers.How is this seller still selling

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

monthly selling limits

so i have listed some items and someone bought an item but they did not pay for it. so i relisted the items again. but apparently i have riched my monthly selling limits already because its says that i have already sold more than 800 dollars.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I made an offer on a BIN or best Offer item and the seller agreed but sold item to other buyer

The seller accepted my second offer on a BIN or Best Offer listing. They sent an invoice that included shipping but was incorrect because they agreed I could pick it up (we live in the same city). They asked me to cancel my offer and send it again so...

• 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Shipping

Yes Global shipping is being used. Forgive me if I'm not using this site properly not sure what I am doing. lol Thanks for you reply.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

SELLER CANCELS TRANSACTION, THEN AN UNPAID DISPUTE IS STARTED BY THE SELLER

This transaction 231357820540 will drive me to the point it will be necessary after 17 years to leave Ebay. I am extremely irate with recent events, processes, and sellers. It seems so appropriate for some sellers to border on fraud in their auctions...

• 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

My item isn't selling. What can I do to entice buyers?

Hello,I'm new to ebay and would like to become an active seller. But my first attempt at selling an item hasn't worked at all. I feel my item is of value - as in not junk - definitely a collectable and not expensive. I'm in Canada and it was suggeste...

Refunds

I am the buyer. Bought a cellphone (new) turned out to be dead. Have a good relationship will seller. Sent phone back, refund posted to Paypal. I get an email from Ebay saying I have to approve the cancellation for the transaction. However it says do...

100 Free Auction Item Oct 15-21st

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up as to what happened to me with this invitation. I started to sell on Oct 15th and noticed that I was being charged a 10 duration fee which was to have been free as was the insertion fee. I also noticed that t...

Same ebay user has been harassing me nonstop about the same item I'm selling...

An ebay user continues to message me even though I have stopped communication with her more than a month ago. I will get emails from ebay on my phone at 3AM Toronto time:S This is constant. She initially messaged me to "trade" items from her listings...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Import charges

If I have 4 items from ebay being shipped as one package should I have to pay 4 import charges? Shipping is also questionable.Thanks to whom ever can help me with this.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

PayPal and eBay Split

Hi! Long time since I posted and everything looks so different. I hope I'm in the right board.I always thought eBay and PayPal were two separate companies, but recently I read this huge announcement that by mid 2015 they were to become two separate c...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.
Most Helpful Authors