Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

I have just purchased an item that said size according to specifications, I have proceeded to paymen

I have purchased an item that said size according to specifications. I have proceeded to payment, thinking that down the road there will be an instruction. Did not happen. What Can I do, seller is in China and I am not sure they will answer my emails...

Looks like there's a new promo eh....

I just was on my selling manager and my promo offer section is now showing 10,000 active free listings. Not heard one peep about this nor any message in any sort of way, eBay message or in my email. It goes on and on and on......

Buyer protection is a lie

I recently bought a $600 laptop on eBay thinking this was a safe place to shop, I eagerly watch the tracking of the item until yesterday when I get an email update saying the product has been delivered... I wasn't home and neither was anybody else so...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

I sent a package to France. I"m concerned it may be stuck in customs

Hello, I'm a new seller who sent a Hermes scarf to France via Canada Post Small Packets air mail. I foolishly didn't get tracking for my package. I have no way of knowing where the scarf is. Seller has been messaging me..she is concerned. I've been d...

• 28 replies
  • 0 helpful

A buyer want s to return an item directly in person outside of ebay, what should I do and why?

A buyer recieved an item wear I had decribed it as being a 2.6Ghz MacBook and it turned out it was only a 2.2Ghz Mac Book in any event the buyer doesn't want it and cause he lives in the same city as I , is asking "if he can drop it buy"?, he claims ...

How do I get a refund after returning product as not working and sell has received it?

I received the product but did not work, purchased a new battery but still did nt work. Contacted seller to return and refund but seller is in receipt of the return since September 22nd. I have emailed the seller again asking for the refund with no c...

How to search listings such that prices of all variations are shown/searched/filtered.

Has anyone encountered the problem where you're searching for an item, and search results come up, but the price listed is only for the most basic variation, when what you really want is a variation inside a listing which has more stuff in it.When yo...

Resolved! Made an offer

Hello, I made an offer on an item and I have not received an answer from the seller, I have been waiting for three days and I would like to withdraw my offer because I cannot wait any longer and I have found the same item from another seller...how lo...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

what do you do when you do not receive goods and seller keeps asking to to wait

I bought an item from on Ebay and did not receive one item,I wrote to them and they kept asking me to wait another 5 days which I did numerous times stupid me and still I did not receive it, then I asked for a refund and they said they gave it to me ...

You may also contact the seller for an exception. how do I do this please

One or more of the items below cannot be purchased because the seller does not ship to the location selected Change your address or remove the items to continue You may also contact the seller for an exception i/m having trouble on this, I'm from mal...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

If I don't use a shipping method with tracking am I going to loose my Top Rated Status?

I have read all of the fall Seller Updates and all of the information regarding the new defect rate but I'm still confused. I am currently a top rated seller and from what I understand, if I don't upload a valid tracking number for 90% of my sales, t...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

September 24th, 2014 Weekly Board Hour

Hello Canadian eBayers, As usual, we will join you for our weekly chat at 1 PM Eastern. Please go ahead and start posting your questions at your convenience. See you in the afternoon!

Import charges

Why all of a sudden is everyone charging import charges?????????? I have bought over 400 items and NEVER have been charged import charges at the border......ridiculous since a $150. purchase will cost me an extra $40. Just send it and I'll take care ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is this a SCAMMER or not?

I received an email from a purchaser that bought a larger piece of china from me. She writes that the tracking number for the shipment comes up as non-existing and would like to know when she can expect delivery. I checked and found she was missing t...

Can I add worldwide shipping to an active listing?

After being off Ebay for 3+ years I have just returned to selling. With the high cost of shipping internationally I have listed as shipping to Canada and USA. Now I have received a request from an international buyer asking to post to worldwide as th...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Have your ebay sales dropped? Maybe, here's why.

Using firefox or chrome, on ebay.ca, I searched for a battery for a camera np-bx1. Once I narrowed the category down to Cameras and photos >camera and photo accessories>batteries, I click on price+shipping lowest. Under 'default' for area search, the...

Can you explain why the CANPAR shipper used in my transaction only made one attempt to deliver?

I don't understand why the CANPAR shipper used in my transaction made only one attempt to deliver before sending my item to another location 30 minutes away. I had to carry a large cumbersome box with a baby stroller home on a bus and a train which t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller destroyed the item I paid for without my consent. How do I report him ?

The seller notified me, after I paid for the teacup, that it was chipped and asked if I still wanted it or did I want a refund. One day later I replied that I would like a photo of the damage to assess and decide. Seller replied that he ASSUMED I wou...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.