Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Another bombshell from the US Boards - Paypal to allow 180 days for INR & INAD

This is getting ridiculous Effective Date: November 18, 2014 Dispute Filing Window We’re increasing the time for buyers to file a merchandise dispute (Item Not Received and Significantly Not as Described) from 45 days to 180 days. All references in t...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 59 replies
  • 0 helpful

Manage landing page

I do not want mt opening page to show the last items I looked at. How do I change this?

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer From HELL

I recently shipped an item out from BC, Canada to Texas on Sept 8. Buyer claims she hasn't received it yet and is threatening to open a case unless I refund her ASAP. She claims that she has received no confirmation that her order was shipped and I a...

why increasing limit is so hard?

yesterday, I give a call to eBay for increasing the limit. the staff said I have no good feedback so I can not increase the limit. But today, I got my first good feedback. and I give a other call to eBay. the staff said that I still can not increasin...

New eBay Ad Program Lets Sellers Pay for Added Exposure

Old timers may remember three previous programs, the last one being the very popular AdCommerce which was closed four years ago. It was a real money maker for sellers, not so much for eBay! http://www.ecommercebytes.com/cab/abn/y14/m09/i16/s01

Final fees on shipping charge

Why is ebay charging me final fees on what the shipping cost. My shipping cost are within 1.00 of actual shipping charge. With ebay fees on shipping come right out of my pocket. Paypal which is owned by ebay does the same thing. Keeping this policy i...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

I'm accused of not being the buyer

So I bought my item and I got an email and everything saying it was shipped but when I clicked on "View Order Status" it said I wasn't the buyer?!? So I couldn't view it. Does anyone know what to do?

How do I get item location to show on the item profile?

How do I get item location to show on the item profile? I have had two different windows opened and had locations showing on one but not on the other. I cannot seem to find anything in advance search of preferences. makes it difficult to buy or bid o...

Need Advice dealing with Revenue Canada - Retroactive Charges

In May 2014 CRA did payrol audit and later ruled one of my subcontractors is an employee. The auditor setup an appointment end of August to sort this out. At the meeting she did some calculations and I apparently became liable for CPP+EI source deduc...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

"Stiffed" for non-receipt of purchases

<->I have recently had two claims filed against me for non-receipt of items. Both were sent internationally. These claims were initiated 2 weeks after the items were mailed, and ebay is kind enough to give me 4 days to resolve the issues. My store po...

Tracking info source error

One other thing I've noticed... when shipping from Canada we use Canada Post and thus enter the tracking number in eBay form CPC but this is not reflected in the eBay listing. When I go to the listing to check the tracking number it always comes up w...

Ebay removed feedback even though it was appropriate as far as I am concerned.

I am so shocked at what has happened here!! I have been buying and selling on Ebay since 2001 and have dealt honestly in all cases. I have tried to deal with this seller in all ways but have been blocked at every turn. The seller absolutely refuses t...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sports Card Packaging

I've been getting so frustrated receiving poorly packages cards, I spend good money for cards and to have them arrive poorly packaged, damaged,etc. is becoming an epidemic! How is it that sellers feel they can charge $3-5 for shipping within Canada a...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canada Post No Delivery Scan ?

I printed a small packet air shipping label on Feb 20 for an item bound for Australia.On Feb 21st it was retnd to me with a sticker from Canada Post: "no delivery scan" there is also a bar code on the sticker.Took it to the local postal outlet for in...

Final Fee applied to Shipping Charges

I cannot understand why eBay sellers are not complaining about eBay's practice of applying a final fee of 10% to include Shipping Costs. In reality the final fee is well more than 10%. First of all shipping costs are NEVER free to the seller and are ...

defect confusion

Hi, I have a buyer who changed his mind and requested cancellation I sent a request for cancellation with the reason that buyer changed his mind its been 8 days and buyer did not respond I now have the option to close the case myself If i close the c...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item blocked due to legal restictions

Recently, I've been trying to find some items for my computer and keep geting more of those messages that the item is blocked in my country (Canada) for legal restrictions. This problem is now even showing up on items that I already purchased and tho...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

removing image

how to delete images while listing??

• 0 replies
  • 1 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.