Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

E-bay Canada vs. E-bay USA money back guarantee

I logged in to E-bay.ca to buy an item. When I phoned customer service (1-866-278-1053) about 45 days money back guarantee for an item. that I didn't get via mail.They check the item number and there was an error.They checked and said I login to ebay...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Refund on a return item

Im just curious if there is anything eBay can help with this issue. A few months ago I bought an item. Item did not fit so I returned it to seller. I had to ship to China via boat with an estimated 6 to 8 weeks delivery. I did not get tracking as tha...

Page Not Responding

Yesterday and today I tried to do the search by "by bidder" and was getting only "page is not responding", the reference to the Announcement Board brings nothing. Cleared browser's memory... no changes... Hope I placed this message in the right secti...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

July 30th 2014 Weekly Board Hour

Hello Canadian eBayers! Welcome to the Weekly Board Hour. Please start posting your questions and comments,. we will join you at 1 PM Eastern. See you then!

how do i block an ebay user

have an ebay member bugging me with messages asking for discounts after i have told them several times discounts are only for bulk purchases, how do i block them from contacting me ? Any help will be much appreciated....thank you regards Lorraine

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Cancelling a transaction

I just cancelled a transaction with a buyer and issued a refund, but the seller fees that I have to pay are still there, will they take those fees off?

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

I need help setting up my spy pen. Can someone help me with instructions?

I purchased two super mini DV BPR 6.pens. However the instructions are kind of hard to follow. I've tried setting it up for use but for some reason I can't figure out how to get them up and running. I have been charging it for awhile but it is still ...

Your right elm .. I am sorryPierre .. To

It is not like me but let me make something clear ... I was disagreeing with pierre nothing was meant as an attack .. Not one bit ... I would never attack the guy who has given me more help then anyone on here .... I am right now Overly frustrated wi...

Resolved! how do I deal with an overseas purchase gone bad? It is past the 90 day mark.

I purchased a pair of jeans from China. Took almost a month to get. The were too small and seller told me to return them at my own expense, and once they arrived in China, they would send me a larger pair. It took a little over 6 weeks for the jeans ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! how to stop constant unwanted spam emails from ebay seller

I repeatedly receive spam emails from a seller. the emails contain links to items that they are selling on eBay. I must have purchased something from this seller in the past. They send out approx. 3 spam emails per week. Because they do not come from...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to fully opt out of AdChoice.

I'm seriously thinking about closing account due to AdChoice. I tried to opt out of this annoying Ad but the box remains on my homepage. is there any way to uninstall it or can someone remove it from my eBay pages.

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paypal E-cheque delayed clearance issues

On July 15, 2014 I bought an item and paid using an E-cheque format payment. Paypal took the money out of my account on July 15,2014. As of today July 28, 2014 the seller has NOT received this payment, nor does it show as 'completed' on my Paypal acc...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Telephone number to talk to someone in the e-bay dept.

We are purchasing a vehicle through e-bay and apparently we get a wire and have it sent to a Bank in the United kingdome. It sounds fishy to us that your company takes full ownership of the shipping and transferring of funds. We are to receive a 1998...

I received a tracking number from ebay, but when i click on the link i get an error

Last week I purchased an item from ebay and receive an email with a tracking number. When I click on the link I get an error message stating that I am "not the buyer or seller" of the item and can not access the info. What? I'm obviously one of the p...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canada Post charges me $20 on a $80 Blu-Ray set (No GSP)

This is one case where I could have done better with the GSP. I paid $80 for a Blu-ray box set. I chose this particular seller because he wasn't enrolled in the GSP. I got it today and had to pay $20 at the door. If I had got it from another seller, ...

• 18 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.