Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

I need to send a prepaid mailing label to a US seller

I need to send a prepaid mailing label to a US seller,that he can use to send an item to me in Canada.It's a bubble envelope, 7x9 inches, weight is 2.1 oz.How do I go about it?I asked customer service twice, no answer from them so far.Thanks,

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

What have you tried and how to you feel about all marketplace sites you have tried

First I am in noway on here to Enabling, encouraging, or instructing anyone to go anywhere or do anything .. I want to know what your experience has been here and elsewhere ... I found Sales on Amazon exceeded my sales anywhere but I sell movies I ha...

Heads up! - another fake PayPal email

Got a fake email this a.m. Supposedly from paypal saying account suspended. If you get one check your properties, no such address as "paypall". Delete and don't open, you just know they are going to ask you to sign in to your account.

How can I go after a seller that does not respond to a Warranty issue?

I purchased a Car DVD/GPS player that worked great for the first 60 days. Item I left positive feedback for the seller, The unit I purchased has since developed a few problems. 1. The front channel (two speakers) cut in and out intermittently, at the...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping Policies keeps me from selling... HELP!!!

It used to be so easy selling on eBay this is nor ridiculous. I'm having a lot of trouble trying to figure out shipping policies i'm following all the steps but i keep getting the same message when i click on the save and close button: Please provide...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay is not adding up my Positive feedback correctly.

Ebay is not showing all my positive feedback in my score. Why do they do such retarded things? If you buy something that is 1 item if you get it from the same person or not that is still one item and that is still going to Paypal for 1 invoice and 1 ...

Don't purchase items from

This deadbeat seller has been charging buyers $4 shipping for items he has listed as FREE SHIPPING (read his negative and neutral feedback). He has refused numerous times to correct my invoice and now he has opened an unpaid item case against me (he ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Worth Upgrading to Basic Store Subscription?

Hi, I often read the forums but have never posted on them before. I have been thinking about the upgrading to a basic store but was wondering if it is really worth it? The main question I have is do those with store subscriptions get invited to free ...

Resolved! Is there any way of recovering my search and watch history from last December?

It is now May and I would like to check out an item that was posted but did not sell last December. When I went back to my account the history was gone. I tried emailing Ebay to ask, but they don't seem interested in communicating with their customer...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sold iPhone over 1 month ago and now buyer asks for phone number - Scam attempt? HELP!

I sold iPhone over 1 month ago and now buyer asks for phone number - Scam attempt? HELP! Hey guys! I have an issue I would love to have some input on:I sold an iPhone (auction ended on 09-Apr-14 ~40 days ago). After that much time I thought everythin...

Shipping to Brazil

Hi! Has anyone shipped to Brazil before? This is this first time I have got a buyer from Brazil (a zero feedback one). It's only a $20 item so of course I'm not going to use tracked method for it (just gonna use light packet). Just wondering if anyon...

• 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Member has asked for my email address to send money thru because he can't pay without it. This OK?

A Member has asked for my email address to send money thru because he can't do without it. Is this OK? Is this legitimate & required in some cases? I have posted the shipping charges for his very distant country. I reside in Canada. What is peculiar ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Global Shipping Program Deceitful - Warning!

I just had my first experience with ebay's deceitful new Global Shipping Program. The only fee I could see in the listing was a $15 shipping fee, which was reasonable for the item. When an invoice was sent, the previously invisible - and mandatory - ...

• 106 replies
  • 16 helpful

Resolved! I have a suspicious buyer! what do I do?

I have a buyer with 0 feedback!! He bought my item 1 minute after it was listed ($350) and then bombarded me with emails within 5 minutes of purchase saying that: And then another email with the same content!! Then I sent him/her a few options for sh...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

What are your thoughts on The Ukraine crisis and will it turn into to WW3

I just want to hear peoples opinions on this matter as I have been paying very close attention to everything to do with this and all the Countries allies and Armies and this is actually becoming a very serious situation for any one on gods green eart...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.