Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

ebay

seriously, you ebay and your hidden fees. at least state the additional fees before making us committing to buy the item

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

shattaf

Dear Sir/ Mam I have purchased 2 shattaf sets but unfortunately they didn't fit to my toilet unlike the previous one, so what can we do? thanks

Oh Dear!!

As mentioned before, sometimes I buy certain clothing items, usually just sweaters from Asia. Couldn't sleep tonight so decided to look around for just a plain black long tunic style to wear under a great faux fur vest I ordered, not from ebay. I lik...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How can a seller send her own invoice when enrolled with global shipping? Does anyone know.

How can a seller send an invoice when enrolled with global shipping? I bought an item from a seller that is enrolled with GSP as she agreed to ship it herself without the global shipping bandits. She is saying she has a hard time sending invoice. She...

Fun with Taxes on a Return ......... NOT

I sold 3 items to a buyer for a total oaf about $750 US. She kept one and returned 2. The package was insured and valued at $580 and marked as a return. They wanted me to pay just under $80 in taxes etc., and so I sent the parcel to customs for an ap...

Seller not contacting me back after a "Buy it Now" - How long do I have to wait for him??

I did a Buy it Now for concert tickets three days agp (hard copies) and the concert is in six days. PayPal will not allow me to pay for the item because it says the seller hasn't specified shipping costs. I've tried contacting him three times over th...

Seller Closed Shop .

I won an auction on a photo and paid for the item , When I went into my e-bay there was a note stating that this registered e-bay user closed its store & is no longer on e-bay , I tried notifying the seller because the photo that I won went to a whol...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canada blocking China/Honk Kong seller??

Last week, i put a lot of stuff i wanted to buy in my watchlist. So tonight i was ready to buy everything i needed and all of a sudden i get this message when trying to see the item: "Unfortunately, access to this particular item has been blocked due...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

What feedback for seller who cancels transaction?

I bid on an item off a US seller with >50k feedbacks. After I won the auction and paid the item, the seller sent a cancel transaction request and refunded me through Paypal, saying he ran out of stock. Obviously I cannot make an out-of-stock item bec...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Taxes on postal imports. Let's get the FACTS

Much has been written in the last six months about a large percentage of parcels containing taxable products ($20+) and going through Canada Customs without any tax being assessed. Different posters have different experiences but it would be nice to ...

internet explorer ( listing bug )

himy internet explorer work since many years for my eBay listings but i have problems with today...im not able to write my description ,this is an example of what i see : font-family: "Arial","sans-serif"; font-size: 13.5pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB;...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay verified third party applications

Hello, This may be a seriously dumb/obvious question but are all the apps at applications.ebay.com just for the US site? There are no applications for other sites like .ca? Each time I want to try one I get an error saying they aren't registered for ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Can't use relist feature in my store.

When I attempt to relist an item in my store, the section where you type in description, comments etc have gone total gibberish.I have been using this system for 7 years now and never seen this before.This is the second day in a row it's been like th...

Cant print proper scaled shipping label

Hello, Can anyone help. I cant print a proper size shipping label. I get a tiny version of one. When I print , it also comes out tiny. I have used Pay pal for all my Labels, but this is a first. I have tried rebooting and cleaning out my cache. HELP.

What is the best way to make profit as a Canadian seller?

I´m brand new to selling on e-bay, and, honestly, really don´t know where to start. Is there a list of Canadian wholesalers? If not, what are the best options using American wholesalers and what can I expect to pay in terms of taxes, duties, etc... ?...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.