Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Cannot add a Canadian Bank account to paypal

I had a Canadian bank account on my PayPal account and had to close it Re: Divorce, and now I am trying to add another Canadian Bank account to it and it keeps coming up with an error message "Unable to add at this time, Please try again later." I've...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can I opt out of paying the "import charges" in an item listing.

It's cheaper for me to pay only the shipping cost and pay whatever duty/tax might be assessed when I pick up the item at the post office or courier. I don't like to be forced to subsidize ebay's side deals with Pitney Bowes that cost me a lot more th...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

There must be a better measure than the current DSR system!

This is my posting id. This is a long winded rant. I love ebay and hope to continue to sell on ebay for a long time but I am bothered by the current DSR system and would like it revamped. I am a small time seller, selling about 75 items a year, start...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Now I just want my payment back , what should I do?!!

I am really disappointed with the recent payment on ebay, I purchased an item from a Germany seller,The thing is its been 27 days still not receiving the item, and the seller and I all agree that the item has lost, thus he suggest me to open an dispu...

Paypal vs. Interact

I recently saw a listing where the seller was on a rant against Paypal. So much so that, if you bought the item and paid by Paypal the shipping charge is $22. If you paid by interact tranfer, $5 for the same service.Right or wrong?

• 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Dose ebay charge you too relist an item?

Hello I'm a new seller on here and I would like too know if ebay charges you too re list an item that doesn't sell. I'm currently selling 4 items and so far have had no luck selling them and I think the listing might end without them selling. If that...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Hmm I'm getting very weird eBay messages from "buyers" today, what are they up to?

Today I've received two bizzare eBay messages: 1 Was from Russia and asked if I sold a DVD movie set - I'm a stamp guy, and don't sell DVDs. 1 Was from Great Britain, it at least had the right topic it said that I was a criminal (and that eBay was to...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Best way to package a pair of good quality knee-high boots without a box.

I have just sold a pair of my boots that are in very good condition and I'm wondering how best to pack them so that they reach the buyer without being scratched or marked during the packing and postage process. I do not have the original box. Seems l...

selling

hello,i would like to know why people charge import for used items?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Extra fees?

I am looking at an item that is selling for 27.00. It is coming from Singapore, some of the same product is coming from Hong Kong and China. I wanted to know if there would be extra fees that have to be paid even though the product says "Free Shippin...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listing using a MAC - what do I need to know?

Are there special tools for Listing using a MAC? Does Turbo Lister work wit ha MAC? I've been searching the boards & can't seem to find any discussions on this. Any help would be appreciated.TIA

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Why have all my ratings disappeared?

I have been an Ebay member since 2006 have made a number of purchases over the years.I always received positive reviews for being a good customer, prompt buyer, etc.. I haven't used the service for a while, and I see that the website has been updated...

.10 to list on ebay UK Well worth it

Hi all i was just wanting to say the UK has really been active for mein regards to sales, try it out on a few listings. anyone else notice the increase ?Will my store show all my items or only the ones i select for the sale in the UK when someone fro...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

I left negative feedback for item that was faulty, eBay refunded money but my feedback was deleted?

I have just been told that I should not have left negative feedback... I don't understand, I thought it was to warn other buyers of a problem with a seller. They sold an item that was faulty and I had to get eBay involved to resolve the issue as they...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

modify feedback

How can I modify a feedback? I think the amount of stars registered is only one while I wanted to give 5?

Revising listing from 30 days to 10 days.

I wanted to end my listing prior to Christmas. So I went in and revised all the durations from 30 days to 10 days - Buy It Now. They all changed except one which will not let me in to change it. It is in a different category - vintage clocks and not ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Saved Feedback Comments have all disappeared

Several days ago, all of my saved feedback comments to leave for purchasers disappeared, from 2 user IDs. Very annoying, and now time consuming to have to start all over again. Has anyone else experienced the same thing?

Paying using another person's Paypal

I bought an item on eBay. Then my husband bought the same item with different color and he paid using my Paypal account. Now, I received my order but my husband's order is not received. My order and his order has the same shipment tracking number. Wh...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How do I get the Global Shipping program?

Hello, I live in Montreal, Canada. I've just bought an item in the USA and both the seller and I would like to use the Global Shipping program. The option does not appear to him nor to me... what do we have to do? Thank you!

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

When to get feedback from seller?

I want to know when I should expect positive feedback from a seller? I thought that it was the seller responsibility to provide feedback as soon as the buyer has paid for the specific item. Could you confirm? It looks like most sellers do not provide...

Leaving feedback on purchase made over 31 days

I cannot find the "feedback" option on an item that I received 31 days after the actual purchase date. This item is now in the "archive" file. Aside from contacting the seller and giving him/her/them a rating via message, is there any way I can give ...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.