Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Resolved! I was reading the maximum shipping fees for books info and was wondering if this applies to Canadians listing on ebay.ca but in US$?

If the max shipping charge is $4.00, why do I see others listing higher shipping prices? Does local pick up for free count as qualifying as $4.00 and under? I'm asking because I want to list a bunch of books but it seems that in most cases I will hav...

How to politely refuse high maintenance customer ?

From time to time I have people making requests that are very time consuming. I would like to be a nice guy to everyone but there should be limit what can I allow. I will be opening a retail outlet in few months and will make sure to hire a skilled s...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 23 replies
  • 0 helpful

why do I have to pay for items one at a time now?

I can no longer pay for more than one item at a time. Why? It happened in the last 2 weeks. It takes forever to make the payments now.I can still pay for the items through my echecking but it will only allow 1 item at a time EVEN if it is from the sa...

I changed my user ID and now I can't login with either of them

This is of course, with my old account, not this one. I wanted to change my user ID so I did that, but now I can't login with either of them. In fact, even when I use the forgot password option it now says both the new and the old use ID are invalid!...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

i have an item that i want but i double clic on the item and there is one that i paid for and a nother one that i didnt paid and i dont want

hi it is because there is a item i wanted but i double clic on it and in my purchase history there is two of this item. there is one that i paid for and another one that i dont want what can i do to dont see the one that i didnt paid for ?? because i...

I was bidding on an article. Buy it now price showed up of $200.00. I bid and still lost by a bid of $202.50 WHY?

Had been bidding on some motorcycle parts and my last bid was confirmed at $ 177.00. Below the confirmed price was a buy it now at $ 200.00. So I bid at $200.00 thinking that I had purchased the item. Came home later that afternoon and found out I ha...

Resolved! Difference between starting bid and enter $X amount US or greater.

Hi: Obviously my question will reveal I'm new to eBay. Some listings have a starting bid, as I understand it, I must enter at least that amount. Others show, enter $X amount US or greater. I've noticed in bid history, starting bids are often much low...

Resolved! Ebay sent me a message yesterday stating that I am associated with another account that I have never heard of. Can I search by user ID?

ebay sent me the following message: Based on your account information and activity, it looks like user ID spleen387 is associated with your account. This usually indicates that both accounts belong to the same person. Because the other account is res...

A seller refuses to respond to me for an item I sent back in Early september/ late August. What can i do?

I bought a turntable in August that didn't work; I tried to contact the seller but after almost 2 weeks there was no response so i left a negative feedback. The day after the responded, and i offered to send the item back. Due to personal issues it t...

Canada Letter Post Delivery option on new ebay.ca listings does not exist - Why?

Hi, I am just starting out and have started listing low cost items on EBay.ca. I provide free shipping using Canada Letter Post, however - it's not one of the options in the drop down delivery methods when I post the listing. Because of this, I canno...

The transaction ID in your link is invalid

What the hell is this all about,now I have a Unpaid item case open the seller doesn't reply to my message the transaction from paypal and my bank account was made then I canceled and repaid this item again.Call ebay then they tell me that I have to w...

how do you contact the seller?

I would like to contact the seller to add a specific thing to the product I am purchasing. How do I contacct the seller?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Real or fake announcement from eBay

I received in my email a message from eBay.ca . that I can list up to 50,000 auction style items between oct29 and nov 4th. The email address looks a bit suspicious. In addition I don't see this in my eBay's message center. Is this a fake? The site f...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

how do you add a counter to your auction item?

How do I add a counter to my item, it used to be an option right on the page, but now I cannot find it. Also since I was Forced by ebay to list shipping on the auction form, it offered me only domestic(Canada) and internatiuonal rates. They forgot th...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

advance search has Canadian currency, how do I fix that? My billing currency is US dollars.

In the advance search options where you put in what price range you want to look for, there is a large "C" in front of the dollar amount. That seems to indicate I am searching in Canadian dollars. My billing currency is US dollars. This is a recent c...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

My item is listed for more than 24 hours but not showing up on search

I listed my item, and excluded all countries except North America and Europe. On the shipping menu I chose economy shipping in US and economy shipping from outside of US, as I am based in Canada. When I review my listing it shows as only ships to US....

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! I sold 4 items and the winner picked up the items from my home. How do I cancel the "shipping fee" that was in my listing?

When I originally created my listing, I listed a shipping fee, not thinking that the buyer would be local. The winning buyer ended up being local and asked if he could pick up the items; which he did. How do I edit/cancel the shipping fee that I list...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.