Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Why can i no longer use paypal echecks?

Why can i no longer use paypal echecks? I dont have a credit card and dotn want one. Ive always used echecks and have perfect feedback from years of buying. I jsut tried making some christmas purchases and it tells me now to add a credit card and no ...

Seller from far off country never sent item, is there a way besides Feedback and Open a Case to report this

The price I paid was small so I did not make a stink about it other than making one inquiry to the seller just before Feedback period ended ( which I did not use ). He did offer to refund the price, stating that should the package finally arrive, the...

I have sold an item as described (used & locked). The price reflected the nature. Seams that the buyer didnt read carefuly and is now angry.

I have sold an item as described (used & locked). The price reflected the nature. Seams that the buyer didnt read carefuly and is now angry. I have a no refund policy. Whats next?

Is there anything I can do about a buyer who did not wait the time given to receive an item before opening a case ?

After being told it would take up to two months for surface ( which was stated not only in the ad that it was economy surface shipping but on my profile ) he started an item not received case. he will not respond to my messages nor will he close the ...

I am a new seller member just learning the ropes. Was advised to review the closed auctions however I cannot access these. Please explain

I am trying to access the closed auction which I understand are kept on file for 90 days and have not been able to access this system. Please provide me with instructions on how to complete this task as it will enhance my ability to pick products and...

Is anybody else having trouble with their shipping icon in their account. Mine doesn't light up even if the item has been shipped.

Is anybody else having trouble with their shipping icon in their account. Some of the sellers have sent the item and it does not register that in my account. It is very frustrating to have to email all the sellers to see if they have sent the item. I...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Haven't received payment for item already shipped.

Hi Everyone, I recently sold an item and shipped it before receiving payment. I have tried contacting the buyer through Ebay with no response from them. What actions would you suggest I take? Thanks for any help you can give me. Item number: 22114466...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay shows false balance on my both cards

Hi, yesterday I bought an item on ebay and immediately decided to pay. I always have prepared money on my card (I pay with PayPal). So, there was more than enough on my card. When I began that payment process, PayPal showed me false balance of my car...

new address not showing in order details

i have more than one available shipping address. in order to save on shipping, i changed my primary shipping address, but this change has not been reflected in the 'Order Details' for the items i've won. have i missed a crucial step? does the seller ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

how to withdraw a bid

I would like to withdraw a bid before the deadline.  how is this done?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller requested extra money to re-ship after first shipment was "undeliverable". Refused to provide proof and then refunded. Is this legit?

Hi all, Earlier this month I won an auction for an item I've been looking for for nearly a year now. Needless to say, I was very excited and paid right away. A few days later, the item was marked as shipped. Earlier today, I received an e-mail (in re...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

I NEVER RECIEVED AN ITEM I PAID FOR THE ITEM NUMER IS 330788819876 , I HAVE MADE ATTEMPTS X3 TO CONTACTS SELLER OVER THE LAST WEEK AND NOTH

HOW DO I PUT A COMPLAINT IN FOR AN ITEM NOT SENT I HAVE SENT AT LEAST 3 MESSAGES TO SELLER WITH NO REPLY OVER THE LAST 2 WEEKS WHAT DO I DO. PLEASE ADVISE NEXT STEP THE ITEM WAS PAID FOR OUT OF PAYPAL BANK ACCOUNT 18OF SEPT 2012 PLEASE HELP ME FIX TH...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Why is PayPal so unfair and unprofessional

So I sold a figure for over 300 dollars, and it was shipped to the buyer in a very big box. The buyer told me that the item had been damaged and so he opened up a dispute on PayPal, asking me to give him a refund. I told him to show me proof of the d...

How do I add a listing on uk ebay when selling on ebay.ca

When i list on ebay.com I am offered an option for 10cents to add a listing on ebay UK. When i list on Ebay.CA (which works better for me as i live in Canada) then I am not offered this option. How do i add the extra listing on ebay in UK option???

After selling an item why am I being charged for a "final value fee on shipping" + a final value fee on top of that?

I am new to selling on ebay and when I sold some items, I noticed that I was being charge a final value fee (i.e. % of the final value of the sold item) as well as a final value fee on shipping - why am I being charged for it? Also, ebay is only allo...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Large heavy painting shipping cost.

I have a large heavy framed original acrylic painting to sell. I don't know what the cost of shipping would be and if I could sell internationally.Since I'm new to e-bay, I'm looking for some help or advice. The size about 30" X 25" weight about 15 t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.