Is there anything I can do about a buyer who did not wait the time given to receive an item before opening a case ?

wish_memonsters
Community Member

After being told it would take up to two months for surface ( which was stated not only in the ad that it was economy surface shipping but on my profile ) he started an item not received case. he will not respond to my messages nor will he close the case and wait the time period given to him. Is there anyway I can close this case? It has put my paypal account into negative funds and now I cant use it unless I want to put more money into my account ( which is alot ).

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Is there anything I can do about a buyer who did not wait the time given to receive an item before opening a case ?

Hi .. Sorry , there is nothing you can do but refund your buyer. If you do not , PayPal will.

Doesn't matter what your listing states. PayPal allows buyers 45 days to file for payment protection. That is why shipping overseas should never be via surface and should not be offered to buyers as an option.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply