it is legit to the seller to remove the item for sale after the auction is over, cause the price was low?

joeqc156
Community Member

I bidded on a item and won it then the seller told me that is not longer for sale after i won it

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

it is legit to the seller to remove the item for sale after the auction is over, cause the price was low?

Sellers can only leave positive feedback so not to worry. Watch to see if item is relisted.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

No , it is not but ebay cannot force a seller to complete a sale. Your option is to leave appropriate feedback with low DSR's.

Did seller state or are you guessing. You do not have to accept a mutual cancellation.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

joeqc156
Community Member

he says that he deciced to " keep the item, and its no longer for sale" after the auction was over, pretty weird.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

joeqc156
Community Member

He told me that if I would give a bad feedback he would too cause he said i was a little bit angry, whatever.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Sellers can only leave positive feedback so not to worry. Watch to see if item is relisted.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply