eBay seller "discount"?

So in the month of November, three people (0.6%) had a low rating on my shipping time and I am out of the 20% discount again by a margin of 1 too many (my max is 2), despite my average rating in all categories of 4.9+

ebay offer only 5% and 20% discount now, so they can offer us less chance of a discount :(, preferably none.

They set the bar so high it is absurd, especially for something we have no control of.
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: eBay seller "discount"?

nan*55
Community Member
Same thing has happened to me this month. 😞
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Me three!
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

nan*55
Community Member
I really makes me MAD!!!!
Everything leaves here with 48 hrs 😞
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

momoftwingles2
Community Member
I really makes me MAD!!!!
Everything leaves here with 48 hrs 😞

That's the hard part about shipping and DSR's from Canada. It's best to not count on any discounts and then we you receive them you can view them as a bonus!

Susan
momoftwingles2
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

ME four! Or possibly Me Five!

The annoying thing is I think this is a result of a neg from a Spanish non-payer that I got removed. Grrr....

Mom
you have a good point about viewing discounts as a bonus. I was thrilled when I got a 5% discount, and delighted when it went to 20%. So I should be able to bear up with a drop back to 5%.
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

It should be in eBay's disclaimer:

"Hey folks, don't hold your breath about the 20% discount, it's really a lottery thing we put in for the lucky few who didn't get ding by the Post! Your customer service effort had nothing to do with it."
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

nan*55
Community Member
I'm sure ebay is quite happy with thier dsr system just think how may $$$$$ they pocket from it because of us canadian sellers!!!!!!
Message 8 of 8
latest reply