feedback from sellers

Should sellers wait until they get feedback from the  buyers before the sellers leave feedback for the buyers.  If yes, it seems that sellers are manipulating the process.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Since all feedback for buyers must be positive, I use it...

Since all feedback for buyers must be positive, I use it to give useful information.

Usually it is something like "Thank you for your prompt payment (tells other sellers that he pays immediately) (egoboo for buyer) Shipped Canada Post (reminds buyer he is dealing cross-border) 12/2/2014 (reassuring to customer)"

I leave feedback immediately on packaging and ship the next morning.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

it can be done ither way,i like to know my buyer received the product b4 i leave f.b.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Since all feedback for buyers must be positive, I use it to give useful information.

Usually it is something like "Thank you for your prompt payment (tells other sellers that he pays immediately) (egoboo for buyer) Shipped Canada Post (reminds buyer he is dealing cross-border) 12/2/2014 (reassuring to customer)"

I leave feedback immediately on packaging and ship the next morning.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

From your reply, I can tell you are an excellent Buyer. I have not looked at your feedback but I will and I expect you have the highest positive feedback. I would not hesitate to buy from you.

Please comment on the following message from a seller to me after I have quickly paid for the item:

"We will certainly leave feedback once your item has been delivered and everything is working ok.
Thanks for your business."

Nudge, nudge...Wink, wink...

I would think that the seller has enough information of my transaction to rate me.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I agree some sellers are manipulating feedback from buyers and it's wrong. It's against ebay's policies but some sellers do it anyway. They usually get in a lot of trouble too, but still no change.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply