Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Help on feed back score

Hello I was hoping that some one in the community could help. I recently tried to contact Ebay via telephone: was put through to a rep and well lets just say waste of time. In the end he directed me to the customer support and told me to email them. ...

I was high bidder on an item which mysteriously disappeared from my E-bay list without any explanation. I was not outbid. What happened???

New member here. I was bidding on an architecural pediment. It was pine, vintage, hand-painted and from UK. I was high bidder and time was running out. Now it is suddenly gone - disappeared. No explanation. I was not outbid. Nothing. I cannot even fi...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! why was my bid cancelled

I received an email from ebay stating my bid was cancelled. I checked the item and there is a message that the bidding has ended due to unavailability of the item. Now when I bid and win an item, I am held responsible for adhering to the terms for pa...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! SELLING COMICS

HELLO, I WAS WONDERING IF YOU CAN HELP ME. IF I HAVE TWO NEW ARCHIE DIGEST COMIC BOOKS, WHAT WOULD BE THE CHEAPEST WAY TO SHIP? THANKS

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling

Is anyone consistently successful in selling items? It all seems very complicated and the answers section seems to list a lot of queries.

selling

i sold these running shoes to a bidder but now he said he pushed the wrong key and didnt mean to bid,,so now the bidding is done and what do i do now..charlie

Ebay page shows multiple currency

My ebay acct shows multiple currency listings for example if I am sellin a Item for U.S $10.00 it shows C$10.28 right below it, How do I set it back to just show only U.S $ amount

Seller doesn't respond from Germany for DHL tracking #

Hi, I bought from a seller in Germany who had no negative feedback after 79 transactions - 100%. I bought an expensive harmonica and paid for insured DHL shipping on June 16. The dealer sent the invoice. When I didn't hear back from at all I sent a r...

Resolved! shipping charges

Hello everyone! Three weeks ago I purchased a geisha girl doll from a seller in the U.S. The doll is 17 inches long but weighs not even two pounds. I received the doll today and noticed that even though I was charged 40.00 shipping and handling the p...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Horrible Costumer Service, What to do?

Hello, I recently purchased a battery case for a HK seller. Both me and my brother has bought the same product from him on different accounts. My brother's battery case works just fine, but mine broke after a single use. I paid 18.99 for the product ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

When does Ebay charge FVF? End of auction or when payment is made?

I want to know when Ebay charges FVF if it's at the end of the auction or when the payment is made. See I made a sale but the buyer didn't ask for a shipping quote before the auction ended and from what I see on Canada Post and will be quite expensiv...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

power seller and top rated seller?

Hi there...I was informed that I was a top rated seller...Than I got an e-mail saying that I am no longer a top seller? Than i see power seller beside my Name? So what happened there? And How did I get to be a powerseller... Not sure how that all wor...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! stars

hello, can you tell me what the color stars next to the name mean? there are yellow, blue,red,etc etc. thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

shopping cart

I added a few items to my cart, then I made arrangements for combined shipping. Now I can't find my cart. Please help Thank you..Where did it go? lol sixxy

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why Are Buyers Always Right??

I listed an item. Indicated I would only ship to Canada, the U.S. and Germany. Item sold in the last minute. Buyer is from Brazil. The buyer did not ask if I would ship to Brazil mor did he request a shipping fee prior to bidding. I asked EBay to can...

Message Formatting

Two problems. 1st, my message formatting to send & reply to sellers is fouled up. Message page is huge - twice the width it should be so it's hard to read anything I send & half the time the seller receives code instead of the message. Been like this...

Resolved! Search by Seller

I have been given a seller's name by a friend and I am trying to search for this seller on eBay and can't find a search bar for that. I of course can see the search for an item bar but can't seem to find how to search for a particular seller. Any sug...

Resolved! Questionable Seller?!

I don't understand how a seller who has received multiple negative feedback can be permitted to remain as a seller on Ebay. I noticed a seller by the name of Hydrogenpr who has a 92% rating(hands down the lowest I've seen) with 14 negative feedback i...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sell only in the USA?

Please help me to tell me how to set -up my account only to sell in the USA!!! PLEASE....

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Invoicing

I listed on ebay.ca, and had two buyers from the USA win my auctions. Although I see the shipping charges clearly on my auction page, they are telling me there is no shipping charge listed on theirs, and that it even says FREE SHIPPING! Does anyone k...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Secret Sale Email

Secret sales email received , is this a legitimate Ebay sale.   Regards

automatic bidding

I keep getting constantly outbid on items i really really want and it says that some of them are using automatic bidding? how do i do that? this is driving me nuts...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I list an item on Ebay

The new system they have for listing is driving me nuts. If they donot have it in there cat it does not exsist. I have found the item on the us ebay enterde the same info and it always comes back item not found. I have been using old templates to get...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.