funds still not available item was delivered with tracking and good feedback left

How come, the fund still says my fund will be available for 1 more week, when the item can be seen that it has been delivered with tracking and the buyer already left feedback.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: funds still not available item was delivered with tracking and good feedback left

I believe in Canada you have to wait the full 21 days no matter

if your buyer gets the item earlier and leaves feedback.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Re: funds still not available item was delivered with tracking and good feedback left

The Hold lasts a full 21 days for all non-US sellers. It's nothing personal, basically a Buyer Protection Program.

It is applied to new sellers like you as well as to sellers in high fraud/high value categories, and sellers with violations.

With only eight feedback so far, you have a long wait ahead of you.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Hi Thanks, But I have had, 2 transactions that didn't take long before the estimated fund availability, hence I asked the questions. Although those transactions were US bound shipping with tracking, not sure if its different with Canadian shipping.

By the way, so the feedback count of 25 should be selling feedbacks? or should it be 25 successful sales?

Thanks again,
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I have been a seller since 2014 and i have passed the credibility to have my funds from pay pal and eBay but paypal keeps holding my money I even had a three way conference call with eBay and PayPal about the situation and eBay was sticking up for me saying that I should have my funds available but they still will not release my funds what do i do
Message 5 of 5
latest reply