how can I save a search that has zero results

danceswithuglywomen
Community Member

Just wondering if any one else has come across this new issue.

I have found that the new changes to the site has made it, what looks like to be, imposable to save a search that has zero results.

I can understand a typo but when I search for a rare item and no results show, I used to be able to click the save 'search button'  and I would get an email when an item was listed.

This was very convenient when I am looking for a rare, specific item. When zero results show, on a rare item, is when I want an email "the most" once the item is listed.

Now when zero results come up on a search the 'save search' button disappears. If I get one or more results the "save search' button is there but no results, and its gone.

When I click 'advance search' their is a (ad this search to my eBay) button but it doesn't work and I'm not sure what that button actually does; thats not my question though.

I wondering if anyone has found a way to save a search that has zero results like it used to do until about a month or so ago?

Not sure if it make a different but I'm on eBay Canada

I have searched this topic and can't find and answer and emailing eBay seems to be imposable now; another new feature to their page.

Thanks everyone, Dan

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0