how can you order more than one thing at a time from the same store

lvjrclisa
Community Member

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Contact the store and ask.

Typically it is easy to do on eBay.ca - you buy and do not pay.  Once you have completed your shopping you ask the seller for an invoice combining all purchases.

However, some sellers require immediate payment to complete a purchase.  If that is the case, back to square one: contact the seller and ask.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

lvjclisa - I posted this on the Buyer's Central Board Dec. 31/13:

Hi there, just a quick question about the Cart.  Is it me?! In that sometimes I see the Shopping Cart in the top right hand corner and sometimes I don't.  I recently ordered 2 items from the U.K. - second item shipping was free.  Can't remember exactly what happened but at one point I saw the shopping cart and then boom, it had gone.  Anyway, I sent the vendor a note and they refunded the second shipping cost.  So not a big deal, but would like to know for future reference if anyone knows.  Other sites I buy from, it' seems so much easier - Cart is always there and you can go in there and modify, delete, etc.

Thanks in advance

Couple of replies, including Kalvin (employee of ebay) saying they're "working on it".

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Is your US seller signed up for the Global Shipping Program?

GSP does not allow the seller to 'combine and discount 'shipping. Each purchase is treated separately.

In addition, much of the 'shipping ' charge is actually Canadian duty and sales tax, with a small charge for shipping your purchases from the Kentucky plant to Canada.

If the seller is not signed up for GSP, it is useful to ask if she will combine and discount shipping costs BEFORE bidding. Most will, but there are some who don't understand why it is a Best Practice.

Oh. if you are looking at an invoice and making a change (which is rarely but sometimes possible) DON'T HIT RECALCULATE.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

also is not available for Immediate payment

Message 5 of 5
latest reply