how do i find my unsold items to re list, but are over 60 days ago please?

8 REPLIES 8

ebay only holds items for 60 days or until you delete them, whichever comes first. After 60 days you must create a new listing as far as I know. 

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Un-sold items are good for 90 days before they disappear on eBay. Check your completed listings to find them.

If you can't find them in your completed listings then their older than 90 days.....  

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Unless you use a third-party listing tool, you will have to recreate them after 60 days. As the previous respondent indicated, ebay only saves the Unsold for 60 days. It might be longer than 60 days if you subscribe to Seller Manager Pro but I'm not certain of that. I don't like its interface so I unsubscribed despite it being free to me to use. 

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

I believe it's 90 days only when the user is subscribed to Seller Manager Pro, no?
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

No, it's 90 days, the OP has ended listings dating from Sept.4/16 which is over 60 days......
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

If you are subscribed to Seller Manager or Seller Manager Pro with or without a Stores subscription, you get Unsolds that last 90 days. 

Screen Shot 2016-11-22 at 5.19.34 PM.png

But if you subscribe to neither, it's 60 days saved for Unsold listings.

Screen Shot 2016-11-22 at 5.20.25 PM.png

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Perhaps un-sold listings disappear after 60 days if you don't subscribe to Selling Manager and all "sold" listings stay

around for 90 days. That might make more sense.

I know when I flip something I purchased on eBay I have to wait 90 days for the item to disappear off the eBay map.....

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Personally, I would like to be able to find listings of mine that are as old as six to nine months on ebay since it often takes me that long to source a restock on a popular Sold item of mine but I guess that would be too cumbersome for ebay to store in its databases. For all I know, this feature may be available with Seller Manager Pro but I didn't like it when I tried SMP a few years ago (I found it made my workspace simply too messy and I didn't like the way it organized things). I know other users here recommend it but it didn't float my boat. It is, however, disappointing to have to rebuild listings from scratch simply because they got too old. But perhaps that is also part of the incentive ebay users to gain store subscribers.
Message 9 of 9
latest reply