i want to find where to ask question to EBAY. about these crooks at Pitney Bowes

How do I get rid of  Pitney Bowes. I haven't made any purchases from Ebay in a very long time because I refuse to ripped off with this money grab.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

i want to find where to ask question to EBAY. about these crooks at Pitney Bowes

Pitney Bowes is the Global Shipping Program. 

It's easy to avoid the USA and UK sellers who use that program by:

(a) limiting your search to located in Canada Only sellers

(b) using List View and ignoring any search result that says Customs Services and International Tracking Provided alongside of it.

Like so:

Screen Shot 2016-10-17 at 8.32.28 PM.png

But remember, any time that you import by post into Canada an item valued at more than $20 CAD you are running the risk you will be assessed import taxes. Whether by the courier company or Canada Post at the door. 

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

@midgetmania wrote:

How do I get rid of  Pitney Bowes. I haven't made any purchases from Ebay in a very long time because I refuse to ripped off with this money grab.

Simple solution: Buy Canadian.

Another simple solution: Move to the USA.

Or just simply don't buy from USA and UK sellers that use Pitney-Bowes for their international sales. It's not rocket science.

-,,-

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Thank you for stating the obvious. What I do not like is EBAY not making it an option to use PB. I don't have a problem with import taxes. I have an issue with expensive and unnecessary brokerage fees. 

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

buy Canadian limits your supply source. Don't mind visiting the US but sure do not want to live there. It may not be rocket science but by limiting your supply source, one can not get that rocket built.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Pitney Bowes charges less for handling on Global Shipping Program orders than almost anywhere else. It's an eBay PROGRAM and it was created specifically to make your rocket parts available to countries that American (and later UK sellers) were unwilling to ship outside the USA. There's no reason to think they'd even be available for you to view if not for the GSP. 

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Buy Canadian sounds good,but US and other contries have more exiting listings.

Pitney Bowes is ripping buyers off and unfortunately more sellers worldwide use their service ,even China starts using this shipping option.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

The Global Shipping program is only available to sellers on eBay.com and eBay.co.uk.
Message 8 of 8
latest reply