internet explorer ( listing bug )

hi

my internet explorer work since many years for my eBay listings but i have problems with today...im not able to write my description ,this is an example of what i see :

font-family: "Arial","sans-serif"; font-size: 13.5pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB; mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-language: FR-CA;'>Expedited airmail with tracking number.</span></p><p style="margin-left: 36pt;"></p><p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt; line-height: normal;"><span lang="EN-CA" style='color: black; font-family: "Times New Roman","serif"; font-size: 12pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-CA; mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-language: FR-CA;'><o:p></o:p></span></p><p style="margin-left: 36pt;"><u><font size="5"><font color="#ad001f">*** IF YOU ARE &nbsp;DISAGREE WITH MY TERMS/ OR&nbsp;/ SHIPPING &amp; HANDLING CHARGE ,</font><strong><font color="#fb0034">PLEASE DO NOT BID</font></strong><font color="#fb0034"> </font><font color="#ad001f">!!

what can i do to resolve this problem,it's impossible to revise my listings or put some items for sale with this problem.

thanks a lot

nhlafi61

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Hi, it looks like you've clicked the HTML tab at the top left of the description section by accident. There is a tab to the right of that tab (can't remember what it's called...text?...standard?). Click on that and you should be able to see "normal" text.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

hi
you are right,i see the tab you talk about when i use Google but this tab disapear when i use internet explorer.im not able to click on the standard tab and see it correctly.i wll call eBay this morning.im not very good to explain my problem in englis ,i will use you're words to explan my problem,it will be a big help for me !
thanks for you're help my friend !
best regards ^^
nhlafi61
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I can no longer use internet explorer as well....switch browsers I now use Firefox, it allows to adjust like before
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

If you are using Internet Explorer 9, 10 or 11, a recent Microsoft update was automatically installed that may be causing this issue. When you are in eBay, go to options in Internet Explorer and set compatibility mode on. This will set it for eBay only and should fix the problem.

Go here to see how to set compatibility mode.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-CA/internet-explorer/use-compatibility-view#ie=ie-11

On the right is a drop down list for different versions of Internet Explorer.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply