invoice error message

I have talked to reps on 4 occasions since the split with paypal...........

I just had three items end....2 in Canada and the invoice worked as it should...one in the US and as usual...I recieved error messages 5 times trying to invoice that buyer, the sixth time it went through..BUT DID IT?

Fix your **bleep** invoicing system...

it's a real pain to have to explain to a buyer what is happening when I have to go around ebay and invoice directly through paypal...why does ebay make a cut if they don't want to fix the problem?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: invoice error message

I have been selling on both sites - in both currencies - for fifteen years and often have buyers buying from listings on both sites.

Two invoices need to be sent - one from eBay.ca (in Cdn$) combining all eBay.ca in Cdn$ purchases and one from eBay.com (in US$) combining all eBay.com purchases

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: invoice error message

Of your 4 most recent listings, the 3 that ended yesterday are in Cdn$ and the one that ended on May 10th is in $U.S. 

All of those listing are on .ca. Was it the one on the 10th you had a problem sending? Was it for more than one item? What was the error message?

Are you buyers asking you for an invoice for just one item are are you sending them automatically? They shouldn't need one as eBay does send them one when the listing ends.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply