last second bids

I have been outbid in the last seconds of an auction many times.  How can i bid where i can't be beat to the last bid, assuming i am willing to win the bid

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

last second bids

I have been outbid in the last seconds of an auction many times.  How can i bid where i can't be beat to the last bid, assuming i am willing to win the bid.

It's called sniping.... If you want a sniper program to be more competitive with your auctions look at EZ Sniper.com.

I've used them for 11 years with great success. 

Good Luck!

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

last second bids

@jupitersmith wrote:

I have been outbid in the last seconds of an auction many times.  How can i bid where i can't be beat to the last bid, assuming i am willing to win the bid

I pick the largest price I'm willing to pay and make that my bid. if someone overbids then they paid too much... Smiley Frustrated

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

last second bids

@jupitersmith wrote:

If you can't be around when the auction ends, try the sniping services like the other poster suggested.  Otherwise do it yourself.  You need to wait until the last few seconds of the auction.  You need enough time to enter your bid and confirm it, but not so much that someone else sees it and quickly outbids you. 

Bidding is a 2-step process so the way snipers do it themselves is to enter their bid, but before the final Confirm they wait.  They watch as the seconds tick by before the auction ends.  With 6 or 8 (or less!) seconds to go, they click CONFIRM and their bid is entered.  Always the most you are willing to pay no matter what anyone else has bid.  If you get it for less, good.  If someone outbids you its just that they were willing to pay more. 

The highest bid always wins the auction no matter when it was placed. 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply