my store site is not fully functional

I want to ask Ebay techies a question.  I posted my problem on "Answer Center" but I am not getting any answers. One member stated Ebay does not monitor that forum so I'll try here.  I know Kelvin and language police read this forum. 

Communism is a form of government.  That word should get someone's attention. 

Here's my problem..  I want to delete 'Ended' items on my watch list.  I want to delete old "Purchase History" items in that list.  Picture loading on both sites never come to completion.  I can not use the "More Actions" feature on these Ebay lists.  

What's gone wrong?   

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Sorry, I don't have a store so I can't help directly with the problem.  But I would imagine that the "eBay Stores" forum would be a better place to post a question like this.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I delete Ended items from my Watch lists all the time.

On the left side of the Watch List there are little boxes. Check off the items you no longer want to Watch. Scroll to the bottom. In the drop down menus look for End Item.

Click.

Gone.

Communism won't get a bite. And most swears are just bleeped by bots*. Try mentioning another local free classified sales site.

* Bleeped By Bots-- punk rock band or science fiction short story?

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Thanks for the tip femme-fan (new pic I see)  I have tried clicking the boxes on the left but to no avail.  This all started when the pictures of our listed items began to appear as on .com sites  My pictures never load (dot circle keeps goin' 'roun'd-n round) for the watch and purchase history list.  The drop down function does nit work for these lists either. 

I'll try the other respondents suggestion.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Since Ebay added photos to my .ca site for my selling list, the drop down functions at the top of the page do not work.  My photos on my Watch and Purchase History list never complete loading making it impossible to delete items I want off.  What's going on, and how do you fix it?   Can you give me a monetary rebate because the features do not work? 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Are you using internet explorer? If so, it might work better in compatibility mode. Or, switch to Firefox. It seems to have less issues with ebay than IE.

Also, if you are using the my ebay selling page, selling manager might work better for you and it is free.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply