Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

RETURN POLICY FOR DAMAGED ITEMS

I received an item which was discovered as damaged package was opened. Contacted seller and I was requested to photograph the item as I received it so that seller could process insurance claim which could then be the refund. Is this the norm for refu...

Seller has reneged saying the item had sold elsewhere at the same time I purchased.A

As a buyer and seller, I've been on both sides of the fence, however, I've never had a situation where a seller has cancelled my purchase saying the item I purchased magically sold at the same time or just before I purchased. Although my $$ has been ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Remove list in profile

Have some lists under "Your list" that I no longer require. How do I remove them?

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

purchases moved to archive - glitch or normal process?

some time ago my purchases disappeared from purchased list and appeared in archive. There is no menu item to move them back. Was it a glitch or things move automatically after certain amount of months? I want to leade a feedback for a guy who sold me...

Another GSP issue - Pitney Bowes repackages!

Another thread on the GSP but the more the merrier.... maybe they will get the message. These comments are based on my own experience and opinions. I purchased a figurine that arrived with minimal packing material and single boxed. I asked the seller...

• 86 replies
  • 16 helpful

Why is my money or refund being held for 7 days?

money gets withdrawn from my bank account but the seller has to wait to receive payment or when a seller owes me money and they deposit right away-why does it take 7 days to receive my money back-not right-certatinly not impressed especially when i p...

Item cancelled by one USA seller and I item sitting as Canada Customs.

I purchased some vintage glass ware Feb 3. The seller called me and refunded my money. It was shipped to Kentucky depot. She went to check on the order and they couldn't find it so she refunded the whole purchase. Thats okay BUT... I purchased some c...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why is it impossible to add items to a cart, and get an invoice showing combined shipping charges?

I wanted to buy 10 or more items from one seller.Yet I was unable to add to cart, and wait for an invoice to combine same, whole format has changed, and instead of being able to pay later after I finished ordering? Had to buy each one separately, whi...

WHY has your product search gotton so lousy?...nearly always comes up with no results...for hunting?

most searches i do get a no result screen...90 times of a hundred...has anyone found this?...I just punched in hunting...0 results,, xantrex....0 results ...charge controller... 0 results....seems to be happening often in the last few months with man...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Uploading a picture: comply to ebay bla bla?

I have the hardest time to add my picture to a listing. Some pictures comply to ebay's standard some don't although they are exactly the same type of pictures. Worse one of my listings' picture went up no problem but when I revised my listing the pic...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Phone

I payed for a phone now that phone is removed from ebay am I going to receive the phone? what should I do please help me

US Shipping Prices to Canada - Really that Much?

I buy mostly sports cards on ebay. Single hockey cards, baseball, football. Sometimes "graded" cards in a thin plastic holder.So, these cards are very light weight, not much more than a piece of paper. I live in Canada, but most of the good sellers f...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do you do a specific search within sellers store so you don't have to look through everything

How do you do a specific search within sellers store so you don't have to look through everything.For example:Seller will have an item with a particular music band for example.I want to check sellers other items to see what else he may from that same...

Auction Question

I won an item for $150 and I received a private message from the seller saying there was a mistake in the price and that the actually starting of the price is $200. I don't agree with changing the price after someone has one it, I am not paying more ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

why do I have to sign in repeatedly?

Why do I have to sign in repeatedly? This has happened after I have logged in and been on the ebay site on and off throughout the day but what happens is just after I put in a bid..I am forced to sign in again..losing my bid opportunity because I was...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

postal Rates

What are my shipping options in regard to sending items "FROM" USA TO "Canada"Thanks

Item not arrived for months

Hi all i have a quest here. I bidded and won with a low price for an item and paid on november last year. But until now its been few months still i don received. I contacted seller regarding this matter and she said just wait for the arrival. Now the...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Hi guys, how do I file a complaint against ebays customer service?

I spent 30 minutes on the phone with these guys being bounced around to 3 different people. Then the 3rd guy is supposed to call me back with a resolution in a few hours and he calls me back and says he'll email me. When I ask him for a summary of wh...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Using internet explorer I cannot acces the more options button on ebay

II use internet explorer and cannot access the more options button on my ebay sold items. have checked the tools and the compatibility for ebay is already added. What to do! It will work through Google Chrome but I use Internet explorer and always ha...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Pos. FB + Not as described?

What is the best way to proceed when a buyer leaves positive FB and then opens an Item Not As Described case? Normally I would just go and resolve it but why positive FB if she is not happy with the purchase? I have never run into that before and ass...

pictures no longer comply

My pictures used to be fine now when I try to relist almost all of them aren't acceptable. What gives? Thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.