paid for an item,received bad quality,sellar said: already refunded,but I did not receive any refund

Hi, 

I paid for an item on Januay 31, 2015. Then I received that item on May 3rd. After receiving, I found that the items were not as described, since it was discoloured and not the same quality as pictured. I immediately contacted with the sellar with some pictures. sellar offered me refund. According to sellar, they already refunded me on May 13th. But I did not receive any refund on my account till today. I tried to open a case, but there was no option for that. I do not know, what to do? Can you please varify and check this issue out?  

The item was 2 bracelets: (Classical Womens 9K Yellow Gold Filled AAA CZ with Lantern Shape Bracelet Y-E544 from 

Can you please solve this problem??

Thanks.

ca2014-ulfa

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: paid for an item,received bad quality,sellar said: al...

According to sellar, they already refunded me on May 13th. But I did not receive any refund on my account till today.

You DID receive your refund today?

Or you have NOT received your refund yet?

If you have received your refund, the case is at an end. (BTW you know that gold-filled means about the same as gold-plated, right?)

You can try to open a Not As Described case with Paypal, since they may have a longer deadline. EBay only allows 45 days, while PP gives up to 180 days.

But you may be required to return the items to the seller which may be more expensive than this kind of dollar store  costume jewellry is worth.

You had only 60 days to leave feedback and the more important Detailed Seller Ratings.

Instead, go to the credit card you really paid with. (PP is just a useful mediator)Phone the 1-800 number on the back of the card and ask about a chargeback.

Cards tend to have longer deadlines than eBay or PP. Some will not require that you return the item. Others only ask for the cheaper Proof of Shipping, rather than Proof of Delivery.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply