Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Canada post "USA surface small packet" takes forever! HELP

I am in canada and sold something to a buyer in the US. i ordered a paypal shipping label "USA surface small packet" on Jan 6th, and dropped the package in a canadapost office on Jan 7th. The label contains tracking number but no bar code. today i ch...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Problem with Buyer. Don't know what to do

I sold some cars before Christmas. I didn't recieve payment, and after about 8 days and 2 emails, I filed a non payer report. The guy paid on the last day and sent me an email saying he was getting grief for the purchase. I sent him an email back ask...

CANADA POST INSURANCE REFUND POLICY ?!?!

Hello everyone, One of my customer received his package in the mail in very damaged condition. I had sold the item over 100.00$ US I made a claim with Canada Post and here's there reply: "Our policy is to pay the lesser of the actual value (sender's ...

Canada Post Insurance Claims

For anyone selling jewelry to U.S. customers, here's a head's up regarding insurance. I recently sent a $650 item to the U.S. by express mail, and the package arrived, but the item inside was gone. I put in a claim to Canada Post and they told me tha...

Jade Restrictions

Hello all ebay.ca sellers. Most of you know that ivory is not supposed to be sold across the border. But did you know there are also restrictions on selling jadeite? I recently found out when I sold a pair of vintage Chinese jadeite earrings to an Am...

Shipping Calculator , does it reflect my venture one discount?

Hi I have been thinking about starting to use the shipping calculator on my listings, although I am having a little trouble setting it up. 1.When I specify my box dimensions & weight, is the rate quote for my customer coming from canada post? has eve...

Error #50351 Money taken back out of your PayPal account. Help wanted.

Error #50351 Money taken back out of your PayPal account. Help wanted. Can you please help me; I have tried to get to the bottom of the error #50351 that my buyers are getting. I have talked with EBay cs and they say our account is fine. I also have ...

Message from momoftwingles....

Susan asked if I would give the Power Sellers the good news. Introducing Skate Canada - Saskatchewan's 2012 Junior Bronze Champion! Emi won GOLD in Spins, GOLD in Jumps and GOLD in her FreeSkate Program! Her competitors were mostly in the 13 - 16 yea...

Site Display Issues

This is a general question but I feel the users here may be at the site more often. As much as the Selling Manager utility is excellent, there are still times I need to use the old My eBay, for my Purchase History and (unless you can show me another ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

TurboLister doesn't allow enter package dimensions

Hi, I have a problem: TurboLister doesn't allow enter package dimensions, only weight. And no LetterMail (Other, Non-Standard) option in drop down box, parcels only. Do you have any idea how to to fix it? All updates are already installed. Thanks.

Time of the year for NEG

Usually I get one negative feedback around this time of the year. Again just on time I got one. Buyer from overseas calls me that he received parcel but missing was main unit, without question I instantly refunded full payment, I could not resend rep...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

What am I paying Ebay for?

My traffic reports show 50% Google & 1% Ebay. My items are not being shown in Best Match. I pay for an Ebay Store & listing fees. It's been this way since last September. Am I doing something wrong or is Ebay not giving me what I am paying for? I'd l...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Major ebay crash system?

MyEbay.BIZ.QUERY_UNKOWN_ERROR appear and can no longer get acces to my sold items and completed any transaction right now!!! Did someone have the same problem? Thank you

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Turbo Lister - US Site VS Canadian Site

Fellow Canadian Seller here... just doing a quick question. When listing items using Turbo Lister, do you sell on the US site or the Canadian site?? Thank you SO much for your input.

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping and Handling DSR rediculous and never fair

Hey everyone - I've been selling for over 10 years - only posted once I think - but I can't let this beef go about S&H DSRs. Ok, so all of us Canadian sellers know how rediculously high our shipping charges are. I am bombarded with messages from peop...

• 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

My Listings didn't show on my ebay store!!!

I doesn't understand why, I just start to using ebay store, and add list on it, the first 2 was ok, but after I used turbo list on the 3rd items, it seems like it delect all the items thats already in the store, and didn't show it !!! Any professiona...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

paypal/ebay Canadapost shipping tool

Just wondering if any other members are having difficulty printing the Canadapost shipping labels from home. I have tried both the Ebay and Paypal site and keep getting the following message- PayPal Shipping is not available. We apologize for the inc...

Instant Sale

Been reading the details...not sure what I think. The tab to click on it, keeps disappearing. Has this program really started?

eBAY/PAYPAL Shipping Tools still allow Buyers to leave Negative Feedback!

Well, I am wondering how it is possible for eBay to allow Buyers to negative feedback when a Seller can prove Shipping & Handling time fell within all suggested points and as listed according to eBay Seller Tips, to use PayPal Shipping Tool to get a ...

trying to send a newsletter

Happy New Year everyone! I have been trying to send out a newsletter. It has been more than 2 weeks since the last one. I do not have any email addresses or links or images in the message. I go to preview and I get the standard 8? red reasons why I n...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Last minute buyers.

Why do men wait until the last minute to shop? Why do they make a purchase, wait 3 days to pay and then expect you to get it to them before Christmas? To be fair, I do have 2 e-checks waiting to clear (both Canadian women) and another female that has...

TRUST & SAFETY TEAM out of whack

According to a Trust & Safety Team member answering question the other day, eBay and PayPal are apparently not linked and credit card payments don't go through PayPal. As well another person of eBay indicated pictures of items doesn't mean anything. ...

Paypal claim from NARU'D buyer

Please advice... I sent a Surface Small Packet to a US buyer on Nov 3rd, buyer gave me positive feedback on Nov 20th. All was well until today - when I receieved an email from Paypal saying that buyer opened a chargeback (unauthorized payment). I sen...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Where Item(s) we are buying are made?

Don't you agree that we should know the original country where Item is made? "MADE IN USA or CHINA or MALAISYA or ..." For example: A US seller is listing an itemn he bought from China, This seller should mention "made in China" NO? For instance, I r...

Additional item fees showing incorrectly.

If you click on the Shipping & payment tab on this listing you will see that I have an additional item fee. However, just above, the listing states that I offer free shipping for additional items. Which do you think the buyers would insist on when th...

TOP SELLER RATING???????????????????????????

I SEE SELLERS ON EBAY WITH 72 NEGATIVES AND 112 NEUTRALS IN 12 MONTHS STILL FLAUNTING THE TOP SELLER ICON. MAKES ONE WONDER IN MANY WAYS. IN MY OPINION TOP SELLER RATINGS ARE WORTHLESS,SEE SELLERS SCORES INSTEAD.

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.