Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Why are some allowed Top Rated status when stealing PHOTOS

I am becoming increasingly frustrated with ebay favoring many sellers that openly flaunt the rules. Why are Top Rated sellers allowed to use photos from companies like Gymboree in their listings even though it is a flagrant abuse of Ebay policy? They...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sometimes eBay Listens to Us!

Many of you will recall that when these "Next Generation Community" forums were implemented in the spring, there were a lot of complaints about features. It took months, but at least two of them have finally been fixed: 1) The asinine duplication of ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Official CTS Siggie Request Thread

Siggie artists are eagerly awaiting your requests!!! When making your request, please: - state exact wording or name you want on your siggie - theme you would like (fantasy, fairies, cats, dogs, cars, etc) - Colours you would like (blue, red, purple,...

Half.com

This morning by mistake I associated my eBay.ca account with Half.com, I am not sure if that effected my eBay.ca account but this evening I had restriction to my eBay account of $5,000, I couldn't relist or sell anything to the end of this month, and...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Anyone else have the feeling eBay hates the sellers ????

I have the very real feeling that eBay hates the sellers - why else would they make things so difficult for us, and then bill us so much? The 2011 Fall updates....the latest indication of how little you mean to them..... Of course, this is meant in f...

Hmm that gave me heart palpitations....out of date warning about cases!

Hmmm got an email saying two buyers tried to open cases against me (where is my item stuff), it was too soon to open it and I needed to contact them to try to avoid having a case opened against me. I had trouble finding the transactions until I final...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

sales slow down in USA and AU

Hello there. We are a Canadian Platinum Powerseller in good standing and have seen a drastic slow down in our US and Int'l (mostly Australia) business since Sept. We haven't changed anything and have complied with eBay's recent policy changes. Our pr...

Editing Combined Invoice

does anyone know how to re-send an invoice? I have already combined and sent one, but the order weighs less than calculated and I want to adjust the S&H. How do I re-send the invoice with the corrected info. There was an option in the Sold Listings S...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Once again...picture problems

Anything that I have uploaded (pictures) in the last 12-14 hours is not showing up in any view in eBay....anyone else seeing this lack of pictures?

Buyer returning purchase for a refund.

Hi, a customer of mine is returning an item for a refund because it will not work for him. I offer a 30day money back return policy and we're 25days since he received... I told him if it's in new condition I will take it back no problem. It's a rathe...

Shipping from the US

Is anybody here buying postage online and forwarding their parcels to the US to be inducted? I'm looking for a service to take them from Georgetown ON (or somewhere in the GTA) to the US any ideas??

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bulk relist for 'listing sale' days

when i try to bulk relist my auctions on the 'listing sale' days, the regular fees are calculated. when relisted one-by-one, thru the old listing, the 'sale' listing fee is charged. So, can i relist in bulk and get the 'sale' fee?

Need some help with GST/HST Question

I got this email from a Buyer today: Dear Seller,I got the slippers, thank you, but then I thought - why did you charge me tax? Alberta doesnt have sales tax.Could you please provide me with the internet sorce link to enlighten me, why I had to pay t...

Oh no, I don't need this! My photos have disappeared on TL!

My eBay hosted photos have all disappeared on my TL! My own PB hosted are still there, but the main photos that appear in my listings have disappeared. I just posted on the TL.com board hoping that someone there can help. I can't figure it out. The i...

iphone app sell feature doesn't work

anyone else try using the iphone app to list an item? when you get to the end, it will tell you the shipping method you selected (no matter which one) is not available, then if you get one to work, it will tell you a return and refund policy must be ...

Post, Preview, Cancel buttons have disappeared

When you are creating a new post or replying to an old one, 3 buttons are supposed to appear at the bottom of the writing box. The choices are "Post", "Preview", and "Cancel". On my iPad, these buttons show up properly. On my laptop (Windows 7, IE th...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Eek! A famous person!

I've just sold a book on Cairn Terriers to Colin Mochrie. I wasn't sure if it was the famous Colin Mochrie (Whose Line Is It Anyway et al) but I checked his website and the delivery location area matches and he has 2 Cairn Terriers. Sad that I'm so t...

• 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need help with a (very bad) new eBayer...

Hi all, I just received a (very undeserved) negative feedback from a new eBayer with only a score of 6 feedbacks, see my feedback page. See his comments left to others, he's been on eBay for less than a month and already left 3 negative and 1 neutral...

Probably a Newbie Question, But...

Within eBay, you have the option of selecting numerous listings and sending them to an online auction format. Does this actually physically alter the listing to take it our of a BIN format and put it into an Auction listing format, thereby losing the...

Hmmm ok so how do I find a listing that is missing international shipping?

I got the "Important notice about your international listings" note telling me that one or more of my listings is missing international shipping charges. As usual, this isn't helpful at all. As far as I know all 1300 of my listings (which are all on ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fatal Error - Printing Shipping Labels

I have been getting many errors when I am printing my shipping labels through Paypal for Canada Post labels.... Anyone else having this issue? It started last Thursday. I used to print my labels from my Sellling Manager Pro page with no issues, now i...

Sold Auction Items Disappearing Trick

Here's a new one- I wanted to review a few sold auction items from the last couple of days in My eBay Sold Items list, and they are gone. The only Sold Items showing are the Fixed Price Sold Items.... Weird? Anyone else experiencing this? ?:| AXE

PAYPAL payments to sellers

As a SELLER, I have discovered that a new policy has been instituted by agreement between the two operations, being E-BAY and PAYPAL. Did you know that your payments can be delayed for 21 days, though the buyer has paid immediately? When this happens...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Anyone else have ebay causing IE Failing due to DEP data exception errors?

This has been happening to me for at least 3 days now, seems to be worse today, is happening on both machines (although both machines are IE8 still). Seems to only be happening in the morning, I don't recall it happening in the afternoon/evening. It ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listing on .com using TL - expected delivery dates not correct?

I list on .com using latest version of TL. Recently noticed the expected delivery dates when checking my items on .com are not correct. For instance: item no. 180736186078, I use economy shipping from outside US which is 13-22 days and it shows Nov. ...

Shipping rates to my fellow Canadian Customers

HELP !! This is driving me absolutely NUTS !! I ship basically 12" vinyl records.I live in Wasaga Beach Ontario,approx. 90 miles from Toronto Ontario. Here is my dilemma. To ship 1 LP to Toronto costs my customer $8.25 expedited. To ship 1 LP tp Vict...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.