Fatal Error - Printing Shipping Labels

I have been getting many errors when I am printing my shipping labels through Paypal for Canada Post labels....

Anyone else having this issue? It started last Thursday. I used to print my labels from my Sellling Manager Pro page with no issues, now it sucks terribly.

I am also experiencing some other issues on eBay in regards to payment recieved and the amount  paid by buyers (shows paid in full when they havent paid the shipping charges)

Paypal going through some changes that are causing bugs?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I've been experiencing shipping errors also...thought at first it was a glich in my one listings an item going to UK. I went to the bother of asking the buyer to repurchase on a new lising cancelling the first. Then low & behold it shows up on that one too! I eventually ended up going with manual shipping at the post office (pain in the _ss) Now today an item going to CA doing the same? WHAT? another shipping error!!! Who has time for this???? Paypal error.......I don't have a whole day to give this attention to paypal lame answers Who knows were to turn & when this comes up again?

Signed, Frustrated in Ontario!

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Are you printing them from ebay or paypal. If it's ebay, try doing it directly in Payal. I printed at least 6 labels last night and had no problems.

As far as the shipping cost missing...it seems like paypal and ebay are not communicating very well so perhaps that's the problem. I posted a thread last night about paypal breaking up 1 payment into a few payments and someone  on the U.S. board said they had heard it was a communicating problem.

It seems like problems similar to yours have been going on for a while...have you talked to ebay or paypal about it?.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

gts...was it a fatal error or would it tell you it wasn't available once you an put in all of the information?

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I usually print mine from PP and things have actually improved. I used to have to "reprint" because I wasn't getting the popup, but after a couple of years, this seems to have resolved itself.

Are you using metric measurements? All of CPs rates went metric in 1974 and the Imperial measurements are approximations.

Are the problems domestic or international? If the CP dimensions for some services don't match up with the USPS dimensions for similar services, no shipping charge is calculated. This has been reported with Small Packet/ Priority. The workaround is to check your new listing for the rate. If it does not appear, go to Revise immediately and increase the dimensions of your domestic (Regular or Expedited) parcel. The corrected dimensions won't change the domestic rate.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply