Half.com

ecbluestar
Community Member

This morning by mistake I associated my eBay.ca account with Half.com, I am not sure if that effected my eBay.ca account but this evening I had restriction to my eBay account of $5,000, I couldn't relist or sell anything to the end of this month, and I already had this month more then $14,000 clean selling record good solid gold powerseller status.  Talking to eBay support after few transfer they were able to increase temporarily my limit so I can stay in the game.  They couldn't find any reason for this error and were not sure if Half.com has to do anything with this, but that was the only thing I done today to my account.  Now anybody seen this happen before or knows how to separate or close that half.com?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Half.com

Did you have a problem last year at this time? I've been getting messages today that are regarding stuff at least a year old. Perhaps something has revisited your account again? Be interesting to check and see if it is still the case now, I got a followup message to mine just a few minutes ago....they must know something is going on....

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Half.com

ecbluestar
Community Member

No, I never had any limits on my account..

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Half.com

I had a listing in Turbo-Lister that I tried to upload and it wouldn't upload.

Reason given was "Either you are not the seller or this listing is a half.com listing".

??? Don't know what this could be.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply