"Shipping" field blanks every time I click "recalculate", "preview". Works with "Send."

I've been trying to send an invoice for an hour. Both items the buyer bought are on the page. Every time I try to add the combined shipping cost, using ANY of the options for shipping, the field blanks out after I click "recalculate" in the form, or "preview" at the bottom of the page. 

I have used: 

Chrome for PC (regular and Incognito)

Firefox for PC

Chrome for Mac

Safari for Mac (regular and Incognito) 

I eventually got so frustrated I tried it with just "Send" and crossed my fingers, and it worked. But "recalcuate" and "preview" are broken. This kind of thing is why I try my best to avoid eBay...

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Do NOT click Recalculate. Fill out form and send as is. I...

I eventually got so frustrated I tried it with just "Send" and crossed my fingers, and it worked.

Not Broken

That is the way it is supposed to work.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Make necessary adjustments, click on Preview then Send. Don't use Recalculate.

**********************************************************************************

Non payers should get unpaid item strikes and be added to block bidders lists. Period.
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

I think the page recalculating when you click "recalculate," or previewing correctly when you click "preview", is the way it is "supposed to work," Toby. That's why the "recalculate" and "preview" buttons exist.
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

"Preview" doesn't work, as stated in the original question.
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Do NOT click Recalculate. Fill out form and send as is. If you will use Recalculate, option will set up prefilled numbers again.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

I think I've misunderstood what eBay means by "recalculate". But shouldn't "Preview" work?
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Yes, it's confusing... at least. Usually I just add discount to my invoice. In this case buyer can see the difference and you don't need to change numbers, but again - Do not click Recalculate.
Message 8 of 8
latest reply