so why now when you want to send an invoice does it include 2 shipping options.

i list on ebay.ca and now when i want to send an invoice it includes 2 shipping options of different prices..i have my shipping prices fixed for the usa or canada. and on the invoice i can't adjust them.. what the **bleep** is going on,, ebay please leave stuff alone... i also am ready to leave you..this just started today.. am i the only one seeing it.. someone please help me out.. i can only imagine what my buyers are seeing on thier end..???

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

I'm only seeing one choice -- Expedited  Canada or USA.

When you try to correct your invoices are you hitting Recalculate?

Don't.

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

glad to see buyers are not seeing it, but when i try to send an invoice it has 2 shipping options, when i clearly only have one for each country...
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

I actually has one with 3 options today, not one was correct. Someone purchased 4 lots of yarn, (all the same listing) which was set at a cost for the first lot, and then a reduced cost for each subsequent lot, but none of it came up correctly.

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

@reallynicestamps wrote:

Don't.

This is not a recalculate issue but a known issue/glitch happening to a lot of people.
For me this is happening on .ca and all my items are listed using .ca
I have 3 shipping options: Economy to Canada, Light Packet to USA & Light Packet International.
Previously when the "Send Invoice" was used the it would always default to the shipping relevant to the buyers location.
Now, it shows all 3 options ALL THE TIME and I have to eliminate the US & INT shipping options, then edit the "Canadian" option to even be able to show then send the invoice with the proper US & INT shipping cost.

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

The previous respondent has the right of it.

There is something a little bit funny going on either with checkout or the shopping cart at present.

Send Invoice used to be a very straightforward process but lately it has been a bit funky and the boards have lit up with others finding this to be the case.

If you tinker with calculated shipping rates on items in your Shopping Cart, you may also find some anomalies as well. I certainly have, and it's been reported to the powers that be here. I have faith they are working on it. 

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

This is not a recalculate issue but a known issue/glitch happening to a lot of people.

And one that I was hit by on Friday.

But the Recalculate button is the "have you tried turning it off and on again" of invoicing-- at least to me.

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

I am a huge proponent of the 'just jiggle it' solution to fixing things. 

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

@007steveb16 wrote:

@reallynicestamps wrote:

Don't.

For me this is happening on .ca and all my items are listed using .ca
I have 3 shipping options: Economy to Canada, Light Packet to USA & Light Packet International.
Previously when the "Send Invoice" was used the it would always default to the shipping relevant to the buyers location.
Now, it shows all 3 options ALL THE TIME and I have to eliminate the US & INT shipping options, then edit the "Canadian" option to even be able to show then send the invoice with the proper US & INT shipping cost.

Something like that has often happened to me just with U.S.  buyers when shipping is set up for worldwide.  It would show both the U.S. and the International prices and I would have to eliminate one before I could send an invoice. Showing all 3 choices must be a new glitch.

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

is started happening to me about 3-4 days ago, its QUITE annoying, I list on .ca as well!

Invoicing used to be easy, since everything filled in properly and I just had to correct the dollar amount, Now i have to delete extra shipping forums, re select the proper shipping service and update the proper price. BLAH!

Hope this is fixed, and back to normal soon, and NOT changed for the worse (which often happens, cause eBay cant leave anything alone that works fine|!)

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Why are you having to send invoices? Do you have a lot of combined purchases but combined shipping isn't set up/doesn't work?

The only time that I do send an invoice is if the buyer makes more than one purchase.

Message 11 of 11
latest reply