Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

How do I switch a sellers shipping charge to the lowest rate they indicate?

The listing pages will show at times the lowest shipping charges. When I go to their item page to bid, I am automatically charged the highest shipping rate. i.e UPS Priority as opposed to regular mail. If there are 3 different shipping rates listed, ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

pennies from last million rolls

Why would someone with a good rep over 400 transactions suddenly want to deceive people by selling pennies that are supposedly from specific rolls in the last 20000 - there is no way to verify that the penny didn't just come from his pocket. Yes I su...

• 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Do I charge taxes/duty when selling to united states from canada

Hello, I am just getting started and want to make sure I am doing things right. As a company operating in Canada, I am not sure what gets added to the actual cost of the item, besides shipping when selling to the United States. Could another Canadian...

Resolved! No Payment?

I'm a new eBay seller. One of my items sold on Jan 19/14. I have not yet received payment for this item. Yesterday I sent an invoice and a note to the buyer but did not receive any reply. What should I do next?

I live in Canada and registered in Canada and yet I'm shown as U.S. and can't change it..

I registered in Canada and yet, I'm show as in the U.S. I can't seem to change this and as a result, I believe I'm unable to buy anything or bid on e-bay. How can I reach a 'human' or find a way to change this... should I just re-register. Thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

where is my package

I ordered a Pandigital unit from Blinq #400572360941. This was shipped to Canada on 25/11/13 and came to a stop while in transit between Maryland, the original start point and Toronto on the 24/12/13. I have tried using the tracking information to lo...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

I need to know if Paypal has stopped blocking my payments to sellers

I would like to know if Paypal has fixed their security issues that prevented me from paying a seller on Ebay ? I need to know if Paypal is going to continue blocking payments made by Visa card holders ? I need to know BEFORE I commit to buy, not aft...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why products like lens are more expensive ?

Why does camera lens are more expensive on Ebay then buying in the store....? Ex in Canada Ontario at Henrys Sigma 18-250mm lens sells for $379 plus Tax = 429CDNIn the US it sells for $349 US . But your website shows all vendors are selling between 5...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

What is the difference between light packet and small packet if they both weigh the same?

What is the difference between light packet and small packet if they both weigh the same? I cannot find light packet on Canada posts web site I am concerned because buyers are still paying me less using the shipping calculator for the shipping, befor...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I stop eBay from opening a non_paying bidder case against a buyer ?

HI Everyone I have a buyer that has purchased an item from me. She was also bidding on another item but did not win the auction. The person who did win the auction is having problems with his paypal account and may have to cancel the transaction. Whi...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Is there anyway we as buyers can get "repeat offenders" banned from selling?

I purchased an item from seller, that never arrived. I disputed it with no response, then opened a claim. Then instead of dealing with it properly the seller decides to leave a negative comment on his original feedback where he commented "fast paymen...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

how do you sellers provide a shipping fee for different destinations?

Do you take each item to post office and have them give you a rate for a specific destination? Do you use a scale at home (I've purchased a Starfrit kitchen scale in the mean time which helps me create a shipping label once my item is sold - my items...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Does Ebay "select" your search results?

I've noticed on more than one occasion when doing a search I cannot find the items i want at the price I want but when i visit a sellers listings directly from my previous purchases I can find items that never appeared in Ebay's search results for th...

paypal withholding funds how long before I can sell and receive funds immediately

I am so very frustrated as a new yet old seller using paypal! I have sold on Ebay since the year 2000 and because I stopped selling for a year lost all my feedback points (in the hundeds!) I feel penalized as I have started to sell again since Octobe...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.