stop dumping site issues to other posts

icons disapearing from pages within My Ebay happening to others but we just getting bump to empty groups Please answer problem

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: stop dumping site issues to other posts

"Please answer problem"

This is a member-to-member discussion board.  eBay staffers generally do NOT address any issue on these boards except for the Wednesday afternoon "board hour".

If you need an immediate answer from eBay, contact their customer support by clicking "Help and Contact" on top of this page.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

"Help and Contact" ... they don't have a clue .... if it was just me Id say OK ..but its affecting many people now and getting worse... no techys are even bothering to comment .... I'm getting more responce here than any else ... bottom line its becoming a pain to list and sell cost us both money... why dont you take the time and please route out a resolve PLEASE : ) Thankyou

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

could you address this during the wensday spot ....

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

"could you address this during the wensday spot ...."

eBay staffers do not read this thread.

If you want eBay to address your question, you will have to ask it on the Wednesday "Board Hour" thread.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

if i did'nt have a real job that would not be a problem and really thankyou you are the only one to have answered anything real on any of the answer groups or disscusion groups .... I have posted everywhere

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

It appears the problem is not at eBay's but the user's end.  Many have suggested running Malwarebytes to solve the problem.  It seems to work.

Please take a look at: http://community.ebay.ca/t5/Site-Issues/PLEASE-EBAY-Will-you-see-that-there-is-A-PROBLEM-WITH-YOUR-I...

Message 7 of 7
latest reply