what happens when an item is archived and i have not yet rec'd it

i have, i think, more than one item that has been placed in archive, yet i have not yet rec'd it. the problem i have with this is that the picture of the item is no longer available.

once i receive an item i go in and do the feed back, that is my way of tracking that it was rec'd.

with the items going into archive so quickly, i am now unable to match the item to my list of archived items, the descritpion does not always show in a way that tells me exactly what the item is.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Hello 'sheilag', Have you seen this link which explains w...

You only have 45 days in which to open a dispute and items don't get archived until after 90 days unless you archived them manually in which case you can retrieve them.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Hello 'sheilag', Have you seen this link which explains w...

Hello 'sheilag',

Have you seen this link which explains what to do when an item does not arrive?

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/buy/item-not-received.html

If you have not already done so, it might be wise to read through it from top to bottom.

It's pretty easy going so won't take but a minute or two.

As you will see from the link, you cannot do anything through paypal after 45 days.

If, however, you paid with a credit card, you can call the 1-800 number on the back of the

card and ask to do a chargeback.

Items in your Purchase History will feature a "Don't forget to leave feedback" message,

intoning you to go to the Resolution Center by day/month/year if there is a problem.

When that appears, take it seriously.

It tells you when your last day to take action is.

If you wish to make a note about an item, in your Purchase History page to the right of

the item is a drop down menu  More actions.  Choose  Add note, - and leave whatever

reminder message you choose for yourself.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply