what happens when an item is archived and i have not yet rec'd it

i have, i think, more than one item that has been placed in archive, yet i have not yet rec'd it. the problem i have with this is that the picture of the item is no longer available.

once i receive an item i go in and do the feed back, that is my way of tracking that it was rec'd.

with the items going into archive so quickly, i am now unable to match the item to my list of archived items, the descritpion does not always show in a way that tells me exactly what the item is.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

You only have 45 days in which to open a dispute and items don't get archived until after 90 days unless you archived them manually in which case you can retrieve them.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Hello 'sheilag',

Have you seen this link which explains what to do when an item does not arrive?

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/buy/item-not-received.html

If you have not already done so, it might be wise to read through it from top to bottom.

It's pretty easy going so won't take but a minute or two.

As you will see from the link, you cannot do anything through paypal after 45 days.

If, however, you paid with a credit card, you can call the 1-800 number on the back of the

card and ask to do a chargeback.

Items in your Purchase History will feature a "Don't forget to leave feedback" message,

intoning you to go to the Resolution Center by day/month/year if there is a problem.

When that appears, take it seriously.

It tells you when your last day to take action is.

If you wish to make a note about an item, in your Purchase History page to the right of

the item is a drop down menu  More actions.  Choose  Add note, - and leave whatever

reminder message you choose for yourself.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply