where can i actually talk to a person

wend_mcbr
Community Member

is there nobody you can actually talk to at ebay? thats kinda strange isnt it yet you yank my stuff off that i was selling and tell me i have 48 hours to contact you but i have no way of contacting you. you want like 6.00+ for an invoice that paypal tells me i have to wait 21days so why shouldnt you have to do u think everyone in this world is rich and can just whip that out of somewhere?oh but wait you sure took my stuff off line pretty fast didnt you. like is this some scam. you say their free then you want .30 each then your charging me on shipping when i have no controll over that why do you get a percentage out of that so therefore that works as a loss for me and a gain for you. and you want your end right now yet i dont get paid for 21 days yeah ok. how about when i get my money you get yours. boy that sounds fair doesnt it or should i pay you and hope nothing goes wrong oh but wait who cares about poor little me they got their stuff you got your cut but the seller me doesnt have my money.you dont think that when i get paid then you should get paid why do you figure you should get paid before me. i am having a hard time grasping this and without a person to talk to it makes it very difficult to understand. your double standards here.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

For someone who has 0 feedback score, welcome to eBay's reality. Here is the link to find the right number you can call to speak to an eBay rep and vent out on them, not that they will do anything differently (http://ocsnext.ebay.ca/ocs/cuhome).

A hold is placed on the funds in your PayPal account until the buyer is satisfied with their purchase or if you're a new seller, you need to have a good seller rep on eBay before PayPal can release the funds to you (having access to them).

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Before you start selling on eBay it is a good idea to buy some useful items to see what your future buyers will experience.

Then READ the seller agreement. Some listing services are free, most are not.  The cost of each listing you write up is given at the bottom of the Sell Your Item page, just before the button that actually lists the item. Again, it helps to READ the listing form.

If you don't understand something in particular come here and experience eBayers (both sellers and buyers) will explain it to you.

BTW, in brick and mortar retail, the seller pays the landlord whether he makes any sales or not. EBay is your landlord.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

yup its painfull till pay pal is happy you are seriouse seller went through it,but is a good system really,protects buyers till the seller has aproval that they are honest,kinda like a credit card,they watch you and see that you are honest,you do need money upfront to cover shipping costs till you get establihed the you can take some out its a battle at first for sure
Message 4 of 4
latest reply