where is my package

munro281
Community Member

I ordered a Pandigital unit from Blinq #400572360941. This was shipped to Canada on 25/11/13 and came to a stop while in transit between Maryland, the original start point and Toronto on the 24/12/13.    I have tried using the tracking information to locate its whereabouts but the last number I have is for the Canadian carrier  CANPAR  the number is D420915830000621700.They deny all responsibility and claim the Pitney Bowes should be held to blame for the  loss and/or non delivery   THE GLOBAL track number is UPAAB00000003988841. Where can I turn for help here. Ebay slides from one query page to another without addressing the problem directly although when you think that you have arrived at the relevant window you a pushed on to another so you keep going round in a circle getting more frustrated.  I will never use Ebay again until this vexing problem is resolved

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

where is my package

you have 45 days to file a claim with ebay,you should never let this slip by if you havent received your package .another thing,never buy from anyone using global shipping program.if you backed up your paypal account  with a credit card,call them,they may do a charge back.good luck.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

where is my package

Go here:

http://resolutioncenter.ebay.ca/

and start an Item Not Recieved claim..

The seller sub-contracted shipping to USPS who delivered the item to Pitney Bowes in Kentucky who processed the duty and taxes and added a small handling charge.

Pitney Bowes then subcontracted shipping to CANPAR, who in theory will deliver it to you.

None of which is relevant to you. Just open the Item Not Recieved claim.

If none of the subcontracting shippers can show delivery, then you will be refunded. There may be a short delay in getting the duty and sales tax component back, but it will happen.

Don't overthink this. The tracking numbers are for the benefit of the shippers and Paypal. They also protect the seller against scammers who claim non-delivery. None of which is useful to you.

Just file the claim and get your money back. All you have to say is "I haven't recieved my item."  Easy.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply