which program do I want to use to list hundreds of items and be able to save my listings for later

I don't want to use Inkfrog anymore. Which program do I need to use to create hundreds of listings that I can store for later use? 

Selling Manager Pro, Turbolister, Seller Sourcebook? I'm so confused Please, can someone point me in the right direction?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I use Seller Sourcebook I have found Turbo Lister to be v...

I've used Turbo Lister and love it!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I've used Turbo Lister and love it!

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I use Seller Sourcebook I have found Turbo Lister to be very glitchy and stopped using it. Mind you , you have to pay a subscription of around $8.00 for SS.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Actually, I misunderstood how this all worked. I thought I was choosing to forgo a third party lister all together by giving up Inkfrog and that I would then deal straight with Ebay. If I understand correctly, I need a thing like Inkfrog to store my listings. I see now that I would be swapping Inkfrog for another Inkfrog type of replacement lister. I looked at a few and to be honest, I prefer the path of least resistance which means I'm just going to stay with Inkfrog. I hate learning new systems and I am not very good at it either.

Thank you again for your responses 🙂

Message 4 of 4
latest reply